A range of services to ensure your IRIS software works effectively as technical requirements and hardware changes.
IRIS technical services include:
- Architecture Assessment
- Installation & Configuration
- Upgrade Services
- Server moves
- AutoMail Templates
- Assess your current environment to ensure it meets appropriate requirements and delivers high levels of accessibility and performance
Deployment and Configuration
- Implement and integrate the solution in your environment according to the architecture and roadmap
- IRIS technicians will install your IRIS software for you either on site or by remote online access at a time convenient for you, including configuring each PC.
- We show you where the IRIS software suite has been installed and where your data is located, so you can update your back up procedures.
- Provide hands-on assistance from certified experts with practical experience
- Provide the necessary knowledge transfer to facilitate user adoption for increased productivity and operational efficiency
- IRIS technicians will backup your IRIS database and perform the upgrade for you either on site or by remote online access at a time convenient for you.
- IRIS technicians will relocate your IRIS software for you either on site or by remote online access at a time convenient for you, including showing you how each PC needs to be set up.
- We show you where the IRIS software suite has been re-installed and where your data is relocated, so you can update your back up procedures.
- We can also supply Microsoft SQL Server at competitive prices for use with the IRIS software database and if you have bought Microsoft SQL Server from us, if required we can arrange to install it.
- IRIS technicians will create customised AutoMail templates that meet your business requirements