General Practice is currently facing some of the most challenging yet exciting times in recent history. As long time software specialists in the primary care centre, IRIS is ready to assist practice managers to achieve on target budgets and work towards a healthy and successful practice.
A laptop will be provided for you to use as this is an interactive classroom based course. The training is Continuing Personal or Professional Development (CPD) certified, guaranteeing the quality and helping your professional development.
By setting, controlling and analysing practice budgets as part of the overall practice financial strategy, you will be able to explore the effects of adding additional services to the practice, or to foresee the effects of reduced levels of income. This greater financial visibility can then influence practice decisions and will result in a smoother, more profitable practice.
- Quick Reports
- How they can be used to extract detailed and useful information with ease
- Cashbook Reports
- The Importance of how using them can help to keep a tight grip on practice finances
- Analysis Reports
- Comparing year on year data and analysing growth and decline within the practise
- Budget Reports
- Setting up budget reports
- Analysing and monitoring budget reports to achieve targets
- Editing budget information
- Breaking down Reports
- Analysing by date, main code, sub code and looking at detailed reports
- Cashbook Examination
- How to obtain information from the system for analysis
- NHS Statement Investigation
- Analysing NHS Income Statements
- Breaking down by Drug Code
- Breaking down by Time Period
- Private Income
- Monitoring private income
- Reporting on private income
It is a half day course.
Dates and Locations
The course will run during May and June across the country. Contact us for the latest dates and locations.
The course is only £205 + VAT per delegate. This includes a useful course overview document and a certificate to take away plus the use of the laptop. Spaces are limited to eight delegates to ensure all candidates receive personal attention from the trainer.