IRIS PAYE-Master Payroll & Legislation Advanced Training Course Overview
By attending this seminar you will learn how to get the best out of your IRIS PAYE Master Software for you and your business. We will cover some of the more advanced features of the software including Real Time Information and we will also give an overview to the impending Workplace Pension Reform (Auto Enrolment)
You will be provided with a laptop to use as this is an interactive classroom based course. The training is Continuing Personal or Professional Development (CPD) certified, guaranteeing the quality and helping you further your career.
The training is Continuing Personal or Professional Development (CPD) certified, guaranteeing the quality and helping your professional development.
Who is the course for?
This seminar is for delegates that have attended the Basic Payroll & Legislation Course and/or are experienced in Payroll.
What will you learn?
During this day training session, we will cover:
- Understanding salaries and rates
- Setting up salary and hourly rates of pay including multiple rates of pay
- Payments and Deductions
- Setting up different types of payments and deductions to apply to employee’s pay, and understanding how they should be treated for tax and NI purposes
- Statutory and Compulsory deductions
- Background information and how to set up the following types of deductions:
- Student Loan Deductions
- Council Tax Attachment of Earnings Orders
- Child Support Agency Deduction of Earnings Orders
- Earnings Arrestment – Scotland
- Priority/Non-Priority Orders
- Salary Sacrifice Schemes
- Background information, how to calculate manually and how to set up the following payments
- Childcare Vouchers
- Cycle to Work
- Statutory Payments
- Background information, how to calculate manually and how to set the following payments
- Statutory Maternity Pay (SMP)
- Ordinary Statutory Paternity Pay (OSPP)
- Additional Statutory Paternity Pay (ASPP)
- Statutory Sick Pay (SSP)
- Setting up different types of Pension Scheme deductions for employees
- An introduction to Workplace Pension Reform (Auto Enrolment)
- Real Time Information (RTI)
- NINO verification Request
- Earlier Year Update
- Correcting mistakes – useful tools and utilities
Full Day 9.30hrs – 16.30hrs
Dates and Locations
The course will run from May 2013 at various locations throughout the country. Contact us for the latest dates and locations
The course is only £315 + VAT per delegate. This includes lunch, a useful course overview document and a certificate to take away plus the use of the laptop. Spaces are limited to eight delegates to ensure all candidates receive personal attention from the trainer.