‘Reduce – reuse – recycle’ is a new way of working. It helps us to minimise our impact on the environment and encourages more sustainable modes of travel.
- We’ve made practices such as using centralised printing resources, recycling consumables, and ordering stationery and equipment from green sources ‘the norm’ in all of our offices
- New software is now released on the web, eliminating the distribution, consumption and landfill of 18,000 – 24,000 CDs a year, and improving customer service with instant online access to new features and functionality
- We have a long relationship with the National Autistic Society and help them by turning used milk bottle tops into money
Our customers, suppliers and partners
As a business, we’re always looking to be fair, ethical and to be trusted by our customers. We ensure quality runs through everything we do, and in doing so, have built a customer retention rate our peers truly envy: 98% year on year.
Long-term relationships are also built with suppliers and partners who share our commitment to sustainability and fair trade prices:
- Purchasing our fruit from Fruitful Office has led to 77 fruit trees being planted in Malawi, which not only helps small businesses, but lowers atmospheric carbon levels
- Our office supplies & stationery provider, Wiles Greenworld, is regularly included in the Sunday Times Best Green Companies List