13 automatic enrolment myths and truths
Can you separate automatic enrolment truth from fiction? IRIS have compiled a list of some of the most common automatic enrolment misconceptions we come across when speaking to our 38,500 payroll customers. It dispels 13 automatic enrolment myths to help you get to the true facts you need to know.
Myths covered within the guide include:
- Automatic enrolment doesn’t apply to me. I won’t be affected by it.
- The only important deadline to remember is my staging date
- Once I have staged for automatic enrolment there is nothing more to do
- Postponement delays my staging date and there is no need to do anything until then
The free IRIS guide ‘13 automatic enrolment myths and truths‘ will ensure you are working from the correct information and not leaving yourself liable to large fines for non-compliance.
- The key automatic enrolment facts
- Avoiding the pitfalls and mistakes others have made
- How you can make managing automatic enrolment easier
- How IRIS can help you prepare