IRIS Payroll and HR Software Conference – Book Your Place Now!
With a month to go until this year's IRIS and Earnie Customer Conference we've been working hard to build on the success of previous year’s events. Come and join us for this year’s amazing lineup and learn about the future of payroll and HR.
The conference is for payroll and HR professionals looking to develop their expertise. It's free to attend and is taking place at a central London location.
Simply click here to book your place now!
- You'll hear from guest speakers including the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals, The Pensions Regulator and HR experts
- You'll also have opportunity to learn hints and tips for your software from the Senior Consultants and meet exhibitors from the world of payroll, HR and pensions
- We'll be joined by key members of the IRIS team, including Paul Sparkes, Product Director, Mark Shaw, Senior Product Manager, and Lindsay Mungin, Business Analyst to talk about key updates to your software and services
- Learn the key factors to effect HR professionals in 2018 and how you can manage them effectively (Employment Law expert Marie Walsh)
- Hear from IRIS’s very own Data Protection Officer Vincenzo Ardilio and learn the key steps to prepare for the introduction of the GDPR
What you need to know:
Where: Holiday Inn Camden Locks, Camden, London
When: Thursday 16th November 2017, 9:00 – 4:30
How: Simply click here to book your place now
Who: We will be joined by a range of Payroll and HR experts
Please note, spaces are limited, register now to avoid missing this year’s event!
Registrations are now open for the event, and it’s completely free to secure your place today. Simply click the link below to register for the conference, or alternatively, you can call 0344 815 5656 to speak to us about any questions you may have.
We look forward to seeing you in November!
Register My Place