8 ways IRIS can help you better collaborate and connect with clients
As much as we love technology and the new possibilities it grants us, it also has the result of making society more impatient. Instead of sending letters by post, people can email or instant message each other. You can download music, films and books without ever having to walk to a shop. So how do you offer a similar instant service to your clients?
We offer a range of cloud based products which can help you better collaborate and connect with your clients.
The following are the top 8 ways we feel we can help you get closer to your clients through a more collaborative approach.
1. Be alerted when large or unusual transactions are added .
2. Encourage your clients for topical tax information – IRIS WebPortal takes the pain out of developing and maintaining a website, enabling you to build an interesting and informative online presence without diverting time and energy from your business.
3. Use an efficient way to access your clients’ data – IRIS OpenSpace offers an easy and secure way to instantly transfer confidential documents between yourself and your clients.
4. Market to your clients based on information in Data Mining – Using IRIS Practice Management you can improve client communication by sending highly targeted marketing campaigns.
5. Directly import your client’s IRIS OpenBooks trial balance into IRIS Accounts Production – Save time and improve accuracy with automated trial balance imports.
6. Automatically alert your clients when their tax return is uploaded to IRIS OpenSpace.
7. Your client electronically approves their tax return in an efficient way – Improve compliance, while saving time and money with e-approval via IRIS OpenSpace.
8. Provide online payslips to bureau payroll employees through an efficient way – IRIS OpenPayslips reduces your payslip distribution time to practically zero, while also reducing your carbon footprint.
To find out more about client collaboration please click here.