Deliver a personalised service to stand out from the crowd
Personalisation and tailoring products and services to the customer is a key aspect of customer experience. Coca Cola has a great example of this – a few years ago they launched the ‘Share a Coke’ campaign, swopping the Coke logo with the UK’s most popular names. . This helped create a social media hit for the brand with some impressive results for the company.
This campaign not only created personalisation for customers but also differentiated the product from its competitors. Offering personalisation for clients is not an alien concept for accountants. Most practitioners have used it to help demonstrate value, exceed client expectations and ultimately increases client loyalty.
Management reports enabling regular client interaction
Through the use of online bookkeeping solutions, clients are keeping better and more accessible records.
Providing regular management reports is a way of demonstrating added value as part of the regular service to your clients. This can help them answer some important questions about their business and aide their decision-making process including;
- Helping to understand how the business is performing, including sales and cost analysis
- Forecasting the future and highlighting any problems that might occur based on current trends
IRIS Insight Management Reports
Management reports can be produced via IRIS Insight. Our latest update includes some additional capabilities to make it easier to offer consistent and personalised management reports for clients. It includes the ability to;
- Add commentary to the management reports to draw out the key highlights from the performance of the business
- Create more personalised management reports by adding logos, colour themes and layout options
- Create default templates to save time configuring the colour and layout of the management reports produced