Did you know all our Automatic Enrolment Training is CPD Certified
We mentioned in yesterday’s post that many businesses have been unable to file Real Time Information submissions with HMRC’s Basic PAYE Tool. According to HMRC this is due to a change in the software since their most recent update which they are investigating.
If you have less than 10 employees and are looking for free payroll software which will enable you to successfully make RTI submissions, why not try IRIS Payroll Basics? Over 18,500 businesses downloaded this free software last year alone!
Here are a few more reasons to try IRIS Payroll Basics if you still aren’t sure.
- HMRC RTI Recognised payroll software
- Free, no 30 day limit
- Automatically calculates PAYE, NI and all statutory payments for less than 10 employees
- Integrates with HMRC to enable online submission of all year-end and in year forms
- Includes summary reports and can print payslips
- Quickly back-up and restore data
- Handles payroll year-end processes swiftly and easily
- Software and legislative updates supplied free of charge
Don’t let issues with HMRC’s software stop you from complying with RTI. Try IRIS Payroll Basics today and see how much time and money you could save.