Here to Help: How IRIS HR Professional can support SMEs during COVID-19
With SMEs across the world facing extremely difficult decisions over how to do business during the Coronavirus pandemic, we wanted to remind you how IRIS HR Professional can offer support – both in a logistical sense through our software and by sharing HR expertise on supporting your people through this uncertain time.
The current situation:
- The Government has estimated that a fifth of the workforce will be unable to work due to illness during the peak of the Coronavirus pandemic.
- The government are requesting that we take part in social distancing which includes working from home wherever possible.
- We are also being asked to self-isolate at any sign of illness in our households.
How our software can help
IRIS HR Professional is cloud based HR and payroll software designed specifically to help SMEs create an environment where everyone in the business can thrive. Features that will help you support your workforce through the logistical workplace challenges raised by the Coronavirus include:
- Anytime, any place, any device – IRIS HR Professional is Cloud based which means you and your employees have instant access, no matter where you’re all working from
- Business continuity planning – you can use IRIS HR Professional to record the location of your teams and the assets they need to keep working, such as laptops and mobile phones
- Workforce planning – generate reports on the demographics of your workforce to understand the risk Coronavirus is placing on your teams, including age profiles and employees with underlying health conditions
- Employee wellbeing – IRIS HR Professional provides visibility of the holiday days your team have booked in to help you plan who will need to undergo a period of self-isolation and when. You can also record useful information such as holiday destinations and track return to work conversations.
To find out more, speak to our expert team on 0344 815 5554.
Sharing HR expertise
For SMEs who are able to offer home working for employees, we’ve shared 5 simple ways you can keep a sense of community and camaraderie while your people are working remotely.
We’ll be sharing more HR tips to help SMEs in the coming days and weeks – keep an eye on our blog and social media.