Introducing our innovated Android app
We are delighted to announce our new and improved Android App!
Experience tells us that when parents are happy with their ParentMail experience, Primary and Secondary schools, and MATS, receive a great response to their communications. So over the past few months, we have been working hard to improve our Android App!
We invited parents to download and try out our Beta app and to feedback to us about their experiences. Thank you to all the parents who took part in our Beta test! Over 2000 parents downloaded the app and sent their feedback to us, and our developers took all the comments and suggestions into account in order to innovate and enhance the application for your benefit!
We’re very excited to announce that our new and improved Android App is now available to download in the Google Play Store! To download the App, go to the Google Play Store and search ‘ParentMail’ and click ‘Install’ or ‘Update’ to start using the new and improved App!
Our new and improved app includes many enhancements sure to improve a parent’s experience on Android devices –
- Login details will now be saved, allowing easy access to the account with just a few taps
- Improved notifications
- A ‘Select all’ button has been added for the email, SMS and Online Forms folders, allowing the user to easily mark all items as read/unread with just one action
- There’s a new ‘Unread’ folder, where the user can find all your unread items in one place
- Email attachments will open in an appropriate application available on the device
- When entering a pin, the numbers are no longer visible, ensuring better security and privacy
- We’ve made a number of improvements to our Online Payments application, enabling parents to make quick and easy payments with just a few taps.
…and much more! For full details of the improvements made to our Android App, please visit the School Help Site.
Schools, encourage your parents to download the new and improved Android App! Simply visit the Google Play Store, search ‘ParentMail’ and select to either install or download the App!
We hope you’re as pleased with the new App as we are!
ParentMail makes the most of modern technology, supporting thousands of schools to save time and money, and ensuring students benefit from improved parental engagement. To find out more or to book a free demonstration of ParentMail, simply email email@example.com