IRIS Analytics for detailed insight on practice performance
Do you ever have a nagging feeling, a sense of uncertainty about how your business is performing in some key areas?
Have you felt you need clearer business analytics and insights to be sure that important targets are being achieved?
If so, IRIS has a new solution for you.
IRIS Analytics is a business analytics software that will provide key information, at a glance and at your fingertips, about how your company is performing. It presents your data in a way which makes it easy to analyse and compare, giving you the ability to determine the strengths and weaknesses.
You will be able to better understand what you need to do to make your practice a success.
With many different filters on offer, enabling you to drill down into the finer details, it will provide you with in-depth reports to show you whether your practice is achieving its objectives.
IRIS Analytics gives you:
- Comprehensive insight into business performance
- Access to all the information you need in one place
- Reports and graphs displaying the analysis in a simple format
- An overview of performance to date
- The ability to drill-down for even more detailed analysis
- Data captured on a daily basis so the information is always up to date
- A lock-up review to highlight any jobs or individuals where the billing has fallen behind and where debt collection is poor
It’s simple to use. Here’s why:
- Ready to use out of the box
- Easy-to-read dashboards for fast and clear analysis
- Graphs and charts enable quick understanding
- Data is automatically extracted on a daily basis so you don’t have to
The KPI dashboard displays clear information for year on year performance with total revenue, clients lost, jobs ordered, new clients signed, billed to date, and average billed to date.
There are many dashboards you can view including: KPI, Summary, Client Recovery, Billing, Lockup, Partner Performance, Gains/Losses, Portfolio and Financials.
Billing allows you to see details such as fees to date, fees in period, outstanding fees and client drilldown.
Lockup will be a popular dashboard, showing you work in progress, debt lockup and insight into potential revenue.
IRIS Analytics makes it very easy for you to filter, with a range of options including Categories, Client Group, Client, Client Partner and Client Manager.
IRIS Analytics will give you key information on how your business is performing, providing you with detailed information that is quick and easy to view, all in one place. It gives you answers to critical questions.
Graphical reports provide details of how your business is performing at any moment. This helps you to make informed decisions which will improve efficiency and help to keep your business on track.
Users will also have access to their historical data, which will enable them to compare previous performance. They can also set targets for future success and assess achievements.