IRIS and Earnie Payroll Conference
Today is the day of the IRIS and Earnie Payroll Customer Conference held at Twickenham Stadium.
The stage was set with over 140 IRIS customers attending the IRIS and Earnie Customer Conference. The attended to hear from expert guest speakers from The Pensions Regulator and CIPP as well as fellow payroll, finance and HR professionals at the 4th annual IRIS and Earnie Customer Conference.
But what is the conference for?
This full day conference was completely free to attend and attendees learnt:
- The latest Earnie Software developments
- Insight from leading industry experts
- The latest legislation and issues affecting payroll professionals
- The lastest auto enrolment information including how re-enrolment will affect business
- How to get the most from your payroll software
- They also had a chance to network with other Earnie users and payroll professionals
Attending conferences, reading literature and networking with other payroll professionals is a great way to proactively prepare for legislative updates and information.
The workplace pension reform is a massive peice of legislation that is set to affect around 1.8million businesses in the next couple of years. Training, free webinars and demonstrations are all great ways that you can prepare yourself for your auto enrolment process.
We have a live webinar upcoming “10 reasons to choose payroll for auto enrolment (over third party systems)” which shows you why payroll is the best place process your auto enrolment. You can join the completely free webinar on 16th November.