IRIS Live: why attend and what to expect
There’s only one virtual event you need to attend this year and it’s IRIS Live; here’s why.
Chances are, you’ve been invited to quite a few webinars over recent months, promising to tell you everything you need to know to come out of the pandemic fighting fit and confident for the future.
However, with no end to the pandemic in sight, no one webinar can ensure sustainability in our ‘next normal’ for your business. There is, however, IRIS Live: the virtual event of the year for HR, Payroll and finance professionals seeking to adapt to an ever-changing world.
What sets IRIS Live apart from other events?
The answer is simple. IRIS exists to simplify the lives of business leaders. Our software, solutions and services are designed to enhance your operational compliance, efficiency and accuracy – all the things you need to get right first time, every time, particularly during periods of economic instability.
Supporting organisations across these business-critical areas is what IRIS is about. Between 16th and 20th November, IRIS Live will bring the latest news, information and strategic advice from across your sector, enabling you to overcome the challenges facing your business today and in the future.
With a jam-packed agenda of hour-long webinars hosted by guest speakers and professionals from across the business world, attendees to IRIS Live can pick and choose those webinars which most appeal to them.
CPD accredited, IRIS Live will leave no stone unturned as we investigate the ways in which professionals and industry leaders are navigating the next normal and starting to look forward with confidence.
Who is speaking at IRIS Live?
Sharing experiences is what IRIS Live is all about. We’re joined by a variety of experts and business professionals, including:
- Director at Consilia Legal and Employment Lawyer and Work Place Mediator, Marie Walsh
- CEO and Founder of Hastee Pay, James Herbert
- Chief Executive Officer for The Charity Finance Group, Caron Bradshaw
- Regional Chair for the Federation of Small Businesses, Rich Bishop
- Chief Evangelist at IRIS Software Group, Steve Cox FCCA
- Author and Founder of Boss IT, Carl Reader
The agenda for IRIS Live confronts the biggest challenges facing HR, payroll and finance professionals today, including:
- HR and the next normal: As businesses find their feet in the wake of a global pandemic, at the top of the priority list for most HR professionals is compliance: ensuring your workplace is COVID-secure and staff are protected, healthy and happy. In this session we will cover the latest HR legislative news and essential government guidance to ensure you can operate with confidence.
- Payroll in the next normal: We’ve partnered with the Chartered Institute of Payroll Professionals (CIPP) to bring you the latest payroll news, an update on the Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme and general guidance on how to get more from your payroll software.
- Digital acceleration of the back-office: Your digital strategies have escalated but have your back-office processes been left behind? Hear from your peers and IRIS experts on how businesses are accelerating the digital transformation of their daily processes to drive greater efficiencies today.
- Agile business planning in a rapidly changing world: With the economic landscape in flux, how do you ensure your business plan, forecast and budget processes are agile and able to withstand the market trends? Hear from your professional peers on how they have achieved agile business planning in a rapidly changing business world.
When is IRIS Live?
Taking place from Monday 16th to Friday 20th November, IRIS Live is just a few weeks away; register now.