Join us in November for the Annual IRIS & Earnie Conference
On Thursday 17th November we'll be taking over Twickenham Stadium for the fourth annual IRIS & Earnie Conference. Why not join us this year and learn how to improve your payroll and HR effectiveness?
The full-day event is completely free to attend and will give you the opportunity to speak to members of the team as well as IRIS HCM CEO, Oliver Shaw. There will be expert sessions showing payroll and HR software hints and tips and where you can get all your questions answered. If you’re a payroll or HR professional looking to get an insight into what the future holds for your field, this is the event for you.
The theme of this year’s conference is ‘improving payroll & HR effectiveness’ which is a hot topic at the moment. Learn more about how you can improve your own payroll and HR effectiveness and how IRIS can help you through every step
Additionally, we have guest speeches from The Pensions Regulator, CIPP, an Employment Lawyer as well as fellow payroll, finance and HR professionals.
The IRIS & Earnie Payroll Conference gives you the chance to:
- Discover the latest payroll and HR software developments
- Find out about new IRIS developments to help you calculate holiday pay, manage HR and collect payroll data remotely
- Learn from industry experts such as The Pensions Regulator
- Keep up-to date with payroll and HR legislation including auto enrolment and Holiday Pay
- Find out how IRIS can help you get the most from your payroll software with helpful hints and tips sessions
- Network with fellow payroll and HR professionals
Sounds Good, What’s Next?
Registrations are being taken now, and it’s completely free to secure your place today. You can use the button below to register for the conference, or alternatively you can call 0344 815 5656 to speak to us about any questions you may have.
We look forward to seeing you in November!
Register My Place