The 12 digital days of Christmas - Day 11
Our not-as-delicious but eminently more useful alternative to the chocolate advent calendar!
Day 11 – IRIS Insight
Are you getting to that point yet when you’ve forgotten to open a couple of windows in your advent calendar and missed out on some chocolates? No? You must have a sweet tooth.
Talking of calendars, is there someone in your family who you can guarantee will gift you one every Christmas? The calendar is their staple festive present.
Not a bad one, of course, as they’re pretty handy things to have, especially when you’re running a business. Planning ahead is vital, wouldn’t you agree? To ensure you develop, grow and flourish.
Whilst it’s hard at times to plan to far ahead because, after all, none of us has a crystal ball. And no, sorry to disappoint, but this isn’t a lead in to the bit where we reveal IRIS Nostradamus – the new smart device that predicts the future for accountants. You will have to wait a little while for that. We can’t predict how long though…
We do, however, have something rather nifty that will help generate accurate cashflow forecasts and assist with your business planning for 2019; and show you how you might expand your services to help your practice prosper even more.
That’s why on day 11 of the digital days of Christmas, we’re focusing on IRIS Insight.
Business often require a trusted professional they can discuss future plans with. Someone with financial expertise that can help create strategies to grow the business or manage challenging times. That’s what this great bit of software provides for accountants.
It’s great for:
• Creating detailed business plans to secure funding
• Cashflow planning, tax planning and virtual Finance Director services
• Evaluating ‘what-if’ scenarios on business performance using the powerful in-built tool to pick out cashflow risks and model possible changes
• Building annual forecasts based on previous year’s performance and tracking your actual financial performance against your plan
• Reviewing your progress and collaborating with your advisors to help achieve your goals
• Building better relationships with clients by offering services above the compliance requirements
• Helping you, as client records are being digitised, to build new services -one of the benefits of the digital journey
• Getting native links to KashFlow, Xero and IRIS, thus making for a convenient, cost-effective advisory and compliance suite
You’re probably thinking right now, I wish I could have a test run of all these amazing features. Well, in the festive spirit, we are giving you just that with a 14 day free trial! Click here to start it today.
Let us help you see how your own practice can benefit by speaking to our Client Success Team on 01753 212 599 or by emailing Customer.SuccessTeam@iris.co.uk.
Tomorrow is the last of the 12 digital days of Christmas but don’t be sad. You can read every one again at your leisure by clicking HERE. There’ll be there still on Christmas Day too, if they’re just showing repeats again on the TV.