The 12 digital days of Christmas - Day 9
Our not-as-delicious but eminently more useful alternative to the chocolate advent calendar!
Day 9… IRIS Analytics
Do you love Christmas lights? We certainly do. They’re one of the most wonderful elements of the festive season.
Whether it’s the tree with sparkling, flickering, multi-coloured bulbs, or a fully lit Santa-on-a-sleigh display hanging outside a home, or the town with its seasonal illuminated decorations hanging over the high street, a brightness and beauty is added to our lives at this time of year.
In fact, we like them so much that (not to be outdone again by the neighbours this year) we’ve just installed our own new illuminations, featuring a 10ft high bright-nosed Rudolph on the roof. He’s twinkling, sparkling and glimmering away. We’re pretty sure all the screws are in the right place and we’re certain we haven’t gone over the top.
It seemed appropriate, therefore, on day 9 of the 12 digital days of Christmas, to discuss how we use illuminations, of a kind, to help our customers.
At IRIS, we like to shine a light on your accountancy practice to see how your business is performing. The way we do that is through IRIS Analytics. Think of it as our gleaming star, illuminating your practice’s path to prosperity.
We know that many accountancy partners currently lack the tools to easily assess and monitor their firm’s performance. You need this insight to help you make informed decisions to improve efficiency and ensure the practice runs smoothly.
IRIS Analytics provides instant answers to critical questions such as:
• Who are our most/least profitable clients?
• What is the outstanding debt and work in progress?
• What is the budget performance and fee performance of a particular member of staff?
It addresses your need to monitor business performance by enabling you to:
• Gain a complete insight into the practice KPIs and main drivers
• Maximise the potential of the data from the IRIS Database to drive practice revenue and growth
• Get faster reporting, analysis and planning
• See a range of reports including billing, lock-up, work in progress and jobs
• Access all business-critical information in one place with the ability to drill-down
• Improve operational efficiency and increase competitive advantage
We can help you understand more about how this can benefit your practice. Give our Client Success Team a call on 01753 212 599 or email Customer.SuccessTeam@iris.co.uk.
Oh dear, we better go! We’ve just heard a loud thud and saw something red flash past the window! Please don’t say Rudolph has flown off and hit the neighbours’ house…
We hope to see you tomorrow for Day 10!