SENTA by IRIS
Powerful cloud-based practice management software for accountants and bookkeepers, brought to you by the Senta team.
The software provides your practice with an easy-to-configure CRM, powerful workflow, integrations with your favourite apps and a user-friendly client portal. All this from £29 per user, per month.
Managing your practice has never been so simple
Senta’s adaptable workflows, automated reminders, secure communication, and efficient financial administration will help you manage your practice – and your compliance risk!
Detailed insights help you monitor the performance of your practice and realise the true value of your clients. Flexible working is made easy with our cloud-based software, allowing you and your team to work where, when, and how you want.
Use Senta to exceed your clients’ expectations, pre-empt requirements, and reinforce your reputation.
- Everything you need to manage your customer relationships with email and SMS.
- View your client information and communications in one place.
- Automate emails to request information, approvals, and sign-offs, so you don’t miss a deadline.
- See your clients’ real-time financial data directly from their client record.
- Find out more about CRM in Senta here
Manage your workflows & tasks
- Set up one-off or repeat jobs for VAT, accounts, and other services.
- Assign tasks to the right people and easily customise to your practice needs by adding or changing services, jobs and tasks.
- A single practice view, filterable by date, job, client, and more.
- Notifications and alerts can be triggered from your customised task lists to remind you of upcoming deadlines and overdue tasks.
- Find out more about workflows here
Integrate your favourite apps
- Automate processes and drive efficiency with intelligent platform integrations.
- Effortlessly hooks into your favourite apps, including FreeAgent, Quickbooks, Xero, Companies House and GoProposal – plus thousands more via Zapier.
- Find out more about our integrations here.
Secure document management
- SSL certificates with the latest cipher configurations ensure that your practice and client data is protected in transit.
- One secure place for your clients’ confidential or sensitive documents.
- An intuitive client portal that prompts your clients whenever you need something from them and securely facilitates electronic sign off.
- Secure document exchange provides an alternative to email.
- Find out more about document storage here
- Senta integrates with your bookkeeping software to provide instant access – and alerts on clients’ financial anomalies
- A flexible and configurable dashboard to help you to organise the information that’s important to you.
- Notifications instantly let you know about pending or overdue tasks, incoming messages, and emails waiting to be sent.
- View your own workload and that of your team to manage bottlenecks.
Why choose Senta by IRIS?
Everything you need to manage your customer relationships with email and SMS.
Ready to go workflows you can customise
Integrates with your favourite apps, including FreeAgent, Quickbooks, Xero, Companies House and GoProposal – plus thousands more via Zapier.
Provide valuable advisory services with instant access and alerts on financial anomalies
“Senta is our central hub now in the practice. It’s pretty straightforward to use once you’re set up and it works very well for a smaller practice like ours.”
Pink Pig Financials
“Senta is now the heart of our practice and has completely changed how we work. Before using practice management software, I didn’t know if we were meeting our targets. Now, because of Senta, I feel on top of things and I’m constantly tweaking and updating things as we improve the practice. The integrations in Senta are really helpful. We have it linked up to Xero, Companies House, Xavier Analytics and GoProposal. And I love how it integrates with GoProposal. It pulls the info through, does the proposal, adds in the services and the workflows, and even sends out the intro emails”
My Cloud 9 Accounting
“Senta meant that we could put all client contact information in one place and we could track the work. Everything became so much more organised.I’m a massive fan of Senta, I think it is amazing and when I first showed it to my business partner, he couldn’t believe his eyes as it was exactly what we were looking for.I love the fact that we’ve got a client database and I can split that data. For instance, I can do a custom view and sort on various columns, which has been really useful. I also like being able to look at the jobs by type and by date.”
We’ll help you get started quickly with access to a library of videos and guides – plus a friendly, dedicated support team who love to solve problems and find new ways of using Senta. Look out for invites to additional training sessions and get exclusive access to industry insights. We also have a lively and helpful Facebook group where our customers share ideas. Everything you’d expect from Senta.
Read more about onboarding here
Senta is available at £29 per user, per month and £2.50 + VAT per AML check. There’s a 20% reduction for annual payments and discounts for additional users.
And that’s it. No hidden extras, storage limits, or per-module charges. It’s a simple flat fee – with free access for your clients and automatic updates.
Calculate your monthly cost here
It’s easy! After completing a few essential set-up and integration steps, you’ll be ready to go on day one. There’s a clear step-by-step guide to get you started and we’re always available to answer any questions. Read more about onboarding here
Yes you can! Register for one of regular demos. Book your place here
Yes. You can upload directly or import client data from Xero, Quickbooks and Companies House. It’s really easy – take a look at our guide here.
Absolutely. You can customise forms, jobs, services and admin functions to suit how you like to work.
Yes – you can send one-off ad hoc reminders or automate them as part of a task within a job. The text messages come from a no-response number and there are no additional charges for text messages.
Yes, we start you off with a 1-hour training session. After that, we offer online training, demos, videos and plenty of user guides. Plus we have regular training sessions around different features. And there’s always the help desk where you can submit queries.
We take data extremely securely. SSL certificates, with the latest cipher configurations, ensure that your data, and your clients’ data, is protected in transit.