Learn more about IRIS EngageIRIS Engage is a powerful tool for employee engagement and company-wide communications.
In uncertain times, maintaining regular and reliable communication with employees is important. Many will have questions about the future of your business: Is the office open? When will we be getting back to normal? Should I be checking my emails?
IRIS Engage enables HR professionals and business owners to deliver efficient, comprehensive messages to teams, groups and individual employees.
A centralised platform to manage internal communications eradicates the need for managers to relay important messages to teams, ensuring consistent, professional engagement for all staff, wherever they may be.
How can IRIS Engage help me?
Flexible permissions can be set for different users of IRIS Engage, providing you with total control to grant access to relevant stakeholders.
Depending on requirements, you can allow staff to respond to messages (email or text) or disable inbound responses.
Manage all communications, including email and SMS, in one place on our cloud-based platform.
- Efficient, reliable communications with staff with the flexibility to allow or disable direct responses.
- Set different permissions for multiple users in your team.
- Schedule messages to save time and plan strategic communications.
- Integration with IRIS HR Professional and Cascade HR to import staff data.
- Complete overview of communications sent and received.
- Ability to send attachments with SMS and Email.
- Personalised company microsite to host resources, attachments and important information, accessible to staff wherever they may be.
- Quickly create and circulate bespoke forms and surveys; collect and report on responses to gauge staff engagement.
- IRIS Engage is a free service, as are the first 1000 SMS messages. After that, it costs just £60 per thousand.
Send SMS and email to individual employees, groups or department wide.
No need to rely on managers to contact employees outside office hours, reducing the risk of miscommunication or missed phone calls.
SMS ensures reliable and direct communication with staff, sending urgent information directly in employee hands.
Seamless integration with Cascade HR and IRIS HR Professional ensures messages are sent to all team members.
A company branded microsite to host resources, documents, policies and procedures; easily updated, the microsite provides staff with secure, centralised access to important information, wherever they may be.
Manage text and email from a single platform and utilise the handy scheduling assistant to plan strategic communications whilst reducing time-consuming admin.
Provides the ability to group employees for messaging purposes. Groups can also be imported from IRIS HR and Cascade directly into IRIS Engage.
IRIS Engage provides a centralised view of responses and inbound SMS. No need to share inboxes with other members of the HR team.
- How much does IRIS Engage cost?
IRIS Engage is free, you only pay for the SMS messages you send. The first 1000 SMS messages are free, pay just £60 per thousand thereafter.
- How do I access IRIS Engage?
Simply follow the link to the provisioning page, complete your details and you’re ready to go.
- Is the IRIS Engage platform secure?
Yes, it is built with data security at its core. We use the latest in encryption technologies and verification methods to keep your data safe.
- Who do I contact for support?
You can call us on 0344 8155572 and email email@example.com or alternatively use the form on our Help and Support page. You can contact the Helpdesk between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday.