Learn more about IRIS PaymentsAccept card payments on invoices to get paid faster and give your customers a secure and simple way to pay you online. Fully integrated with IRIS Fees, IRIS OpenSpace and powered by Stripe, a leading provider of internet payments software.
What IRIS Payments can do for you:
You can receive payments simply, it’s all online, and money goes straight to your bank account. Everything is secure and compliant. There’s no setup fee, no hidden charges and no minimum spend commitments.
Invoices are uploaded on to an online secure portal which you and your clients can access 24/7. You can track the process easily and automate reminders to save time chasing clients.
- Cut down on wasted energy chasing clients for payments
- Spend more time on higher value work
- Meet demands of clients who want an easier and more convenient way to pay their accountant
- Process payments without the headache of complex payment gateways, merchant bank accounts, and PCI compliance
- Can my clients use IRIS Payments on a mobile device?
Yes, your clients can pay you using their mobile device. To do so they need to have paid at least once using their desktop environment and saved their card details in OpenSpace.
- Who do I contact with questions about IRIS Payments?
Questions regarding the IRIS Payments solution (IRIS Fees and IRIS OpenSpace) must be sent to the IRIS Support team (firstname.lastname@example.org). Queries relating to payment settlement must be sent to Stripe (https://support.stripe.com/).
- How do I schedule reminders?
Setting reminders is a simple process. This video outlines the process.
- How do my clients pay invoices?
This video shows the client payment process.
- How do I upload invoices?
This short video outlines the process to upload invoices and reconcile paid invoices in IRIS Fees.
- How do I sign-up for IRIS Payments?
There is a two-step process for signing up to IRIS Payments.
1) Customers enable the Stripe integration in IRIS OpenSpace under the “Payment Configuration” screen.
2) Customers must sign-up for a new Stripe account (if they do not already have one) or connect to their existing account. These two steps then allow customers to start collecting payments using IRIS Payments.
This video summarises the process
- How long does it take for the money to get into my account?
Funds typically show up in your bank account within 5 business days. Note that it may take a few days longer than normal on your FIRST transaction. (See more here )
- What is the fee structure for IRIS Payments?
The list price for IRIS Payments via Stripe is 1.4% + 20p per transaction for European cards, 2.9% + 20p for non-European cards
- Is IRIS Payments secure?
IRIS Payments powered by Stripe is both PCI certified to Provider Level 1. More information on Stripe security can be found here.
- Is this software compliant?
Assurance and compliance are the primary services of any firm, practice, business or organisation. We understand that you rely on software solutions to get it right, every time – no compromise. Speak to us and find out why IRIS are the leaders in compliant software; call 0344 844 9644.