Learn more about IRIS Payroll ProfessionalWhether you have 100 or 2,500 employees, process just one payroll or offer a comprehensive bureau solution, IRIS Payroll Professional is the perfect all-in-one solution. Streamline your payroll processes and handle the trickiest reporting requirements; for even the most diverse of client bases and in-house payroll.
How can our payroll software help your business
Our payroll software is used to process the pay for over 70,000 UK organisations annually. Our fully-compliant software meets all your reporting, RTI, Automatic Enrolment and data security requirements. With built in functionality to ensure streamlined processes for bureaux and bigger businesses, IRIS Payroll Professional always has your back, and is always looking forward.
- Reliable and accurate payroll processing, with unlimited support.
- Fully compliant with UK data protection legislation, RTI and Automatic Enrolment.
- Comprehensive import routines reduce manual data entry.
- Comprehensive range of import routines to reduce manual data entry.
- Vast range of standard reports catering for departments, branches and cost centres.
- Web-based portal for employee documents, including payslips, P11Ds and AE communications, alongside a collaboration portal for document exchange.
Benefits of using our payroll software:
HMRC-recognised payroll software which meets all UK compliance and data security requirements, ensuring that you can stay on the right side of the legislation.
Quickly create bespoke payroll reports, as and when you need them.
Unlimited telephone, email and internet portal support, so that if things go wrong, you know we’re only a call away to set it right.
Ensure that the right people have access to the right data with customisable access levels and user restrictions.
Specialist payroll requirements
Our professional payroll software facilitates a number of specialist payroll requirements including; Local Government Pension Schemes (LGPS), Teachers’ Pension, pay spines and pay grades, multiple posts, expatriate payrolls (Appendix 5 and Appendix 6 functionality) and Construction Industry Scheme (CIS).
Easy data entry
Inputting data just the once is enough, and you can import external information such as timesheets, via the Spreadsheet Import function, as well as take feeds from other products such as HR and time and attendance systems. Our collaboration portal ensures protected document transmission and storage, making your job that bit easier.
With IRIS Payroll Professional you save time producing updated accounting ledgers by simply creating an automated journal feed from payroll. You can also favourite your most used reports and add them to the relevant screen, making sure that they’ll be right there when you need them.
Simple payslip distribution
IRIS Payroll Professional works with our myePayWindow to ensure seamless delivery of employees’ payslips, P60s, P11Ds and pension communications. Our secure cloud-based portal enables employees to access all their pay information, including the previous tax year, in one place.
IRIS Payroll Professional Implementation
One of our experienced consultants then contacts you to plan and arrange your IRIS Payroll Professional implementation. We guide and work alongside you through the process of migrating data, training your team, parallel running so you are ‘ready for payroll’.
We don’t believe that ‘one size fits all’ and our team will recommend an implementation package to suit each individual client based on their specific business needs and their ability to support the implementation process.
Typical implementation elements to be decided on:
- Migration – employee data and companies
- Migration package needs – for Sage & Iris
- Module specific options including:
- Pension reform – Auto Enrolment support in Payroll Professional
- Pay Spines – Setting-up Pay Spines and MDC
- Bureau management & Billing
- Importing variable pay run data – using import tools
- Exporting – Using Payroll Professional’s tools to export specific data for custom reports