IRIS Looked After Call
IRIS Looked After Call is an innovative MIS for virtual schools, supporting local authorities to meet their duty under the Children Act 1989 to safeguard and monitor looked after children.
Our secure, centralised platform enables virtual schools to identify trends and action early interventions to support the education and wellbeing of vulnerable children.
Flexible reporting options also allow you to meet Ofsted and statutory reporting guidelines with ease.
Create bespoke educational plans
With a centralised online portal, your stakeholders can access data on every aspect of a looked after child’s education, from attendance and attainment to progress and PEPs.
Looked After Call digitises the virtual school’s own PEP into a bespoke, intuitive template. Authorised stakeholders can access and complete their relevant modules, saving you time and improving accuracy.
- Build bespoke plans, personalised to students of all ages, abilities and profiles.
- Benefit from easy and intuitive access, at any time, for any authorised stakeholder.
- Personalise emails with the child’s name, data and attachments, as all communications are encrypted.
- Send real-time alerts regarding any ‘trigger’ codes to specific users only, to further safeguard students.
- Track progress with automatic alerts.
- Sign off for acceptance, reject for review and store documents.
- Gain 24/7 dynamic access to all aspects of students’ education attendance, attainment and PEPs.
- Get instant alerts for unauthorised absence and exclusions.
Enjoy flexible data collection
Looked After Call ensures security, efficiency and accuracy in all processes. Depending on the needs and preferences of the organisation, Looked After Call offers a flexible and cost-effective approach to data collection.
- Daily phone calls to schools to collect AM and PM attendance marks. Attendance reports are updated dynamically.
- Our automatic data extractor integrates seamlessly with school MIS and automatically collects attendance data, without the disturbance of phone calls.
- Authorised personnel can upload attendance marks, assessments and online PEPs to the innovative self-serve portal.
- Easily switch between data collection methods, including manual calling and an automated data extractor.
- Automatically link to external data sources for ease of data comparisons.
Ready to talk to one of our experts?
Fill out our quick and easy forms and we’ll get straight back to you.Get in touch
Reduce complex processes
Looked After Call streamlines complicated processes, reduces time-consuming administrative tasks and protects costs with a modular range of solutions.
Provides stakeholders with the tools they need to ensure the best educational and safeguarding outcomes for looked after children, enabling teams to action early interventions when it matters most.
All data is fully encrypted between the school server and Looked After Call system, using 256-bit secure socket layer technology and HTTPS protocols, providing authentication of the website and associated web server.
We work with our customers to establish how our platform and services can support them, with a modular system and innovative development roadmap designed to meet the changing needs of the sector.