Prepare your practice for digital, and become more efficient in the process. These training videos will help you take the practical steps necessary to set up your software, your staff and your clients, for working in the digital age. Our series of training videos will equip you with the tools and knowledge you need to prepare for HMRC’s future vision with Making Tax Digital (MTD) as well as the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Setting up your IRIS Software and working in a digital and compliant way with your staff and clients will also help you achieve maximum efficiency.
Who is the course for?
The course is designed for all accountancy practices who use IRIS and would like to prepare for a digital future including GDPR and MTD.
You’ll get practical instruction on how to make the most of your IRIS software through two training videos. These will cover:
Part 1: Client Management (45 mins)
- Managing Workflows for client engagement & disengagement to help GDPR compliance using Practice Managment
- Identifying clients affected by MTD, old data & clients that need removing for GDPR using IRIS Data Mining
Part 2: ‘Digital Data First’ (30 mins)
* (and other cloud bookkeeping software)
- Client records to submission ready figures using KashFlow* and IRIS Accounts Production
- Client tax data collecting using E-Checklists and IRIS Personal Tax
- Data Portability for GDPR in IRIS Accounts Production
- Advanced Data Mining for MTD and GDPR
What will you learn?
Our series of webinars will teach you:
- How to use IRIS to efficiently prepare GDPR & MTD
- How IRIS software can help you manage client communications
- How to transition your practice and clients to digital with IRIS
- The value of developing digitally included clients