Code 96 SEISS
Code 96 is Accounts Production does not specifically relate to SEISS. It is related to a form of other income, so therefore when refreshing into Personal Tax â€“ it maps into â€˜Other Incomeâ€™. However, in Version 21.3.0 (released in October 2021), there will be an option in Business Tax to Map this code straight into SEISS in Personal Tax; Box 70.1 on the self-employment pages. Until this option is available, please see the workaround below: -
- Go to Personal Tax
- Go to Trade, Profession or Vocation
- Sole Trade or Partnership
- Double Click on the Accounting Period in the bottom half of the screen
- Remove the amount in â€˜Other Income Boxâ€™
- Enter the amount in â€˜Self-employment Income Support Scheme Grantâ€™.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.