Full Feature List v11.2
IRIS Tax products
IRIS Accountancy Suite v11.2 reflects the changes introduced with the 2013 Budget and includes the following enhancements in all our tax products:
- 1% cut in corporation tax for periods ending on or after 1 April 2014
- increase in capital gains annual exempt limit effective from 6 April 2013
- update to cater for the latest HMRC Specials & Exclusions
- an update to the Retail Price Index (RPI) within the capital gains section
- updated latest Form 50(FS) for 2013 tax year
We have completed our Microsoft Office 2013 testing and are happy to confirm that IRIS Accountancy Suite now works in conjunction with Office 2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013.
IRIS Company Secretarial
The new Charges forms will now be trigged and when printed, will be completed with the appropriate charge detailed entered into the product.
And as always we’ve resolved a number of customer reported issues to help make your working day that little bit easier. These include:
- Negative b/f value in the general pool if there was a balancing charge in the previous year
- Not showing WDV of qualifying assets for comparative year in accelerated capital allowances
- "Capital allowances for period in excess of depreciation" not including Special Pool allowances in the calculation
- 'AIA exceeds allowance' when allocating AIA for non pooled asset with pence
- 2012 tax return is not printing self-employment pages for sole trades
- Front page of tax return indicating self-employment pages attached even if client has no any self-employment entered
- Disposal within capital assets is not applying the relief correctly
- Box 17 on page TC2 is referring to box 9 when it should refer to box 10 with regards reduce Payments on Account
- Trading and profit and loss account displaying Heading/Descriptions incorrectly
- Debtors Lead Schedule (L08) it is incorrectly calculating the totals under the 'Amounts due in less than one year'
Time & Fees
- Invoices not showing in the latest bill section of the billing decisions report