With a positive internal culture and a commitment to Investors in People, Brethertons Solicitors sought a trusted HR and Payroll software that would deliver outstanding personnel services to its 200+ workforce.
“It is great to network with similar organisations at Cascade’s client user groups, and we always come away having learned something. We even benefit from talking to companies that are very different to us, because it encourages us to think about what else the software can do.” – Deborah Atkins Partner Brethertons LLP
Brethertons is an award-winning, full-service law firm with solicitors practising in Rugby, Banbury, Bicester and London. Clients span everything from small owner-managed businesses to large multinational companies, and families to individuals. Whatever the nature of Brethertons’ work, the focus is to always provide a high quality service.
Brethertons has a positive internal culture that supports the well-being, involvement and development of staff, and their engagement, motivation and reward ensures extremely low turnover levels. Therefore, it is crucial to maintain the provision of outstanding HR services.
The HR and payroll teams sought a more proactive and intelligent solution. Cascade was selected as the HR solutions provider because;
- Cascade provides both HR software and a payroll bureau service – Brethertons considered it imperative to find one supplier to satisfy both requirements
- Cascade is a cost-effective yet configurable product that can easily evolve to meet Brethertons’ ever-changing needs and objectives
- The system proactively prompts processes and encourages change – it will not hold Brethertons back
- It is an intelligent management tool that is much more than just a databank. With Cascade, Brethertons can increase their HR and payroll headcount according to their business strategy, not simply to undertake administration
- The HR solution can be cloud based and so offers Brethertons future technological flexibility.
It became clear that Cascade satisfied the criteria of the HR and payroll teams, but budgetary sign-off was still required from the board. However, the business case for Cascade was in fact very strong. It was clear that workflows could add value and improve efficiencies in wider areas of the organisation, for example, operational management. Cascade very much aligned with Brethertons’ goal to invest in ‘next-generation technologies’.