Our people are our greatest asset. They enable us to be the innovative, market-leading, and high-performing company that we are today. We are committed to engaging, rewarding and empowering our employees, and this is central to what we do.
Why work for IRIS?
We are one of the largest privately held software companies in the UK and 93rd in the Sunday Times PwC Top Track 250.
- We are the largest third-party online filer with the UK Government
- One in five UK employees are paid through IRIS payroll solutions
- 850,000 UK employees are managed by IRIS HR solutions
- Over 21,000 accountancy firms, including 90 of the UK and 51 of the US top 100 use IRIS applications
- Four million parents and guardians use IRIS apps to connect with their child’s school
We have many smart, tenacious people throughout the business and our culture allows them to take a risk and own it. Here at IRIS, if you want to do so, you can make each day yours and work as if it’s your own business.
Developing your career
We believe in creating a culture of engagement and reward to develop your potential and offer long-term career success. We do this by:
Leading: Supporting our managers to be great leaders, providing inspirational management resources and offering dedicated management development training.
Excelling: Rewarding individual excellence through dedicated initiatives and Employee Awards for demonstrating our values.
Growing: Offering regular training and development programmes tailored to each employee’s development needs and providing a commitment to a ‘learning culture’ which shares knowledge, best practice and our long-standing expertise between employees.
Listening: We’re committed to a culture of continuous improvement and listen to our employees via regular feedback sessions and employee engagement surveys.
Sharing: Our employees love the colleagues they work with. We promote a positive environment where our people feel comfortable, make friends and support each other.
What’s on offer to you:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Charity / volunteering days
- Income protection insurance
- Life assurance
- Private healthcare
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pension with NI uplift via salary sacrifice
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Competitive pay and bonus scheme* (where applicable*)
- Cycle to work scheme
- Additional discount schemes (gym membership, discounted Vodafone phone plans, high street and big brand shopping discounts etc.)
IRIS for graduates
Recruiting the right graduates is really important to us. We are creative, fearless in our work and hungry to discover smarter solutions. Our teams take pride in our business and are energetic, enthusiastic and highly self-motivated.
You will work in diverse and supportive teams where everyone’s individual contribution is recognised and where you will have the opportunity to learn from specialists in the business. Our overall aim is to ensure our people want to come to work, do a good job and enjoy doing it.
We are looking for driven graduates who want to make a positive change and are passionate about creating relationships, adding value and making a true difference to our customers’ businesses.