Best-in-class financial management software
More than 7,700 organisations across 58 countries trust IRIS Financials, our integrated financial management software. It is specifically designed to meet the needs of multi-site, multi-entity organisations.
We help our clients to become more agile and efficient by centralising the management of all critical functions.
Our financial management systems include accountancy, HR, budgeting, asset management and powerful analytics. You pick what you need, and we will set up your software to do exactly what you want.
Financial management solutions for complex businesses and not-for-profit organisations
We understand that many organisations struggle with the sheer weight of financial administration, repetitive (often manual) tasks, and trying to consolidate information across all areas from all over the organisation to get a clear picture of what’s going on. Our financial software alleviates admin burdens and takes all of this away, streamlining, simplifying, and automating management processes so that you can make better use of your precious time.
Increase efficiency in every part of your organisation
Our comprehensive suite of financial management software allows you to streamline processes and increase efficiency in every department.
- Manage accounting workloads, streamline compliance and generate insight to inform decision making
- Keep track of your organisation’s assets and all the associated statutory and legislative compliance
- Automate legislatively compliant final accounts and corporation tax returns
- Easily implement organisation-wide policies and procedures
- Calculate the true cost of expenditure and individual initiatives.
Making it easy to manage multi-entity organisations
Our unified ledger database system adapts to the complexities of your organisational structure, making it easy to manage multi-entity and multi-currency consolidations, multi-academy trusts, project accounting and not-for-profit accounting.
- Real-time financial data analysis and unlimited data drill-down
- Greatly simplified accounting and reporting
- Identify the impact of extending, shortening, or changing organisational strategy
- Lower infrastructure and maintenance costs
- Uniquely flexible and future-proof.
Less effort on financial reporting, more time for strategy
By drastically reducing the effort involved in consolidating accounts and producing detailed reports, financial software allows for more time to be spent on high-value tasks like strategic planning.
- Automatic, real-time consolidation and instant reporting
- Advanced document and workflow automation
- Automated partial VAT recovery and cost re-allocation
- Built-in Rules Engine for complex calculations
- Advanced machine learning software that automatically reads, matches, and processes incoming invoices.
Financial software and solutions to support your organisation
Always in balance
Take back hours spent manually copying data between ledgers; and let the financial management system automatically perform the task for you.
Simplified, automated reporting
With our financial reporting software your data exists in a single location and is automatically kept up to date, making reporting a breeze.
Our unified ledger accounting software greatly reduces period end work, and automates complex tasks such as month-end cost allocations.
Multi-device functionality and integration
All enquiries and reports can be viewed on-screen, printed, emailed or even sent to spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel. Enjoy full reporting drill-down with no modular boundaries and user-defined fields.
Customer success stories
Having forged an enviable reputation as a specialist provider of general insurance to independent schools, care homes, nursery schools, charities and churches in the UK, Ecclesiastical Insurance Group required a unique software solution to help them achieve their goals of time and cost savings.
Founded in 1985, and with a portfolio spanning four sites, the National Museum of Scotland required a new financial management system that could provide significant improvements in flexibility, functionality and reporting capabilities. IRIS Financials enabled them to streamline their processes and save on finance running costs.
- Easy to use, it gives you greater control over your finances
- Gain instant, powerful reporting at your fingertips
- Enjoy multi-currency, multi-dimension, and cross-location functionality
- Handle any data set of any size, no matter what your organisational need.
- Uses a unified ledger system that automatically consolidates data from all sources
- Combines all your data in a single location, making it easy to find what you need
- Automates countless tasks thanks to optional modules
- Works hand in hand with the rest of the IRIS Financials software suite and a host of third-party systems.
- Streamline finance and leasing processes
- Automate critical manual tasks, including payroll and health and safety procedures
- Gain a comprehensive view of your leasing obligations – including costs, terms and renewal dates
- Consolidate your lease details in one place, with easy online access.