About This Webinar:
Over the last 12 months we’ve witnessed how the right technology and digital roadmap can be a game-changer for HR when faced with some of the biggest operational challenges. Yet despite the pandemic catapulting the importance of digital into the spotlight, when budgets are tight it can still be a challenge to the greenlight on new investment.
So how do you prove the value and ROI of digital HR and win key stakeholder buy-in for investment in new technologies? What are the key steps that HR should consider when implementing new tech and managing a project of change? And how do you measure the impact of new software on HR and the wider business?
These are just a few of the questions, this expert panel of speakers will address. Join them to learn how you can get alignment from leadership on new digital ventures, what the benefits will be for your business and how you can evaluate and prove success.
- How should businesses prepare for the new world of work?
- Is a digital roadmap the only solution?
- Building the business case for investment in new HR & Payroll software
- Key considerations for winning stakeholder buy-in
- Managing a project of change and implementing new technology
- Advice for senior leaders evaluating the success of a HR department
In their 2020 report on health and wellbeing, the CIPD outlined the case for HR professionals to take a lead on proactive approaches to health and wellbeing. They also reference the need to equip people managers with the tools and techniques required to help manage health and wellbeing in the workplace. So, where do you begin?
Join IRIS on this webinar in partnership with Expressions Partnership Limited where we’ll provide proactive and preventative tools and techniques that you can take away and instantly unpack in your own workplace and everyday lives. The webinar will also include a practical workshop element and a presentation by KP Snacks on their very successful wellbeing initiative.
What you will take away from this webinar:
– How to gain and sustain a competitive advantage through effective health and wellbeing support.
– Ways to drive down costs associated with absence, stress and workplace fatigue.
– An understanding of what good looks like from a health and wellbeing perspective.
– Ideas that you can bring into your respective businesses.
– How HR software can support your wellbeing strategy.
Caroline Gammon – HCM Market Specialist – IRIS Software
Paul Roberts – Senior Sales Executive – IRIS Software
Simon Thorpe – Managing Director – Expressions Partnership Limited
Samantha Pavey MCIPP dip – Payroll & HR Admin Manager – KP Snacks
Martin Power – Employee Health and Wellbeing Manager – KP Snacks