Market-leading, purpose-built software for charities and not-for-profit organisations
Our charity software and services will save your organisation hours of admin and effort, give you the extra transparency you need, and simplify your specific not-for-profit reporting and compliance responsibilities. This means you can spend more time doing the job your charity or non-profit organisation set out to do.
Trusted by over 120,000 organisations worldwide, including charities and not-for-profit organisations
The right software can ease your organisation’s biggest challenges – simplifying complex tasks and automating repetitive ones. IRIS takes the pain out of processes and lets charity professionals focus on the work they love. Our charity software helps you to easily comply with regulations, drives productivity, and supports better engagement with key stakeholders.
Save time and increase efficiency
Reduce the risk of human error and allow our specialist charity accounting software to perform data entry for you.
- Simplify and automate complex processes, such as partial VAT accounting and SORP/SoFA, donor, funder and trustee reporting
- Manage your payroll – ensure that everything, from payslips and pensions, to furlough payments and temporary contracts, are accurate and up to date with the latest legislation
- Automate complex billing and cash collection processes
- Streamline admin with advanced document and workflow automation
- Keep track of your organisation’s assets and the associated statutory and legislative compliance.
The financial management of a charity or not-for-profit brings new levels of complexity, but this is where IRIS Financials (Formerly PS Financials) excels.
- Gain complete financial control with a unified ledger system
- Centralised banking and shared purchase ledger
- Instant consolidated view of organisation activity
- Unrivalled analysis, providing cross-organisation comparison, benchmarking and data drill-down
- Eliminate IT capital expenditure and maintenance costs.
Powerful data analysis to enable better decision-making
Our administrative management suite covers charity finances, assets, HR, payroll, analytics and budgeting. These systems communicate with each other, pulling together all the financial and operational data you hold to generate new insights, identify trends and evaluate performance.
- Combine and analyse data from disparate sources
- Show the relationship between financial and other performance-related data
- Visualise complex data to generate insights
- Compare costs and outcomes across the organisation.
Why choose IRIS Software?
Specialist software for charities, NGOs and not-for-profits
Including Gift Aid, VAT exemptions, SORP/SoFA, donor, funder and trustee reporting
Streamlined accounting processes
With powerful reporting and decision-making tools
Improved HR processes
Through simplified, automated and flexible HR software
Wherever your team is working – whether office-based, remote working or working from home
Solving your problems on admin and compliance
Find out about tailored solutions to meet your charity’s individual needs.Contact us
Charities and not-for-profits tell their stories of success
NMS had an ageing system to manage its finances and wanted to change it to something with a more modern, flexible, broader and functional approach.
This leading international development charity, dedicated to ending hunger and poverty in rural Africa, was struggling with using many disparate software packages and systems across multiple offices, and was seeking a way to standardise and unify its data.
Solutions for charities and not-for-profit organisations
- Automatically consolidates data from all sources, in real time, so you can take immediate action if issues arise
- With all your data in a single location, it’s easy to find what you need when you need it
- Automates countless tasks thanks to optional modules, such as IRIS Invoice Matcher and PS Purchasing
- Works hand in hand with the rest of the IRIS Financials software suite and a host of third-party systems.
- Streamlines and automates time-consuming everyday processes
- Guarantees GDPR compliance by storing sensitive employee information in a single integrated database on the IRIS Cascade Cloud
- Enables you to easily meet reporting, compliance, and legislative requirements
- Allows employees to take control of their own HR administration with employee self-service.
- Manage assets for one school or a hundred from a central location
- Ensure statutory compliance, plan regular maintenance and track asset depreciation with ease
- Adding assets is easy – simply tag the asset, scan it and add relevant information in the app.