Cascade’s HR Software ticked all the boxes for Muckle LLP, who were looking for a flexible people management tool that could be used by whole company, not just the HR Department.
“Overall, implementation has been smooth and I think the best test of how valuable it has become is to think how we would manage if it were to be taken away from us. I cannot imagine running the HR function without it now which I think is a good testament. As such, I have and will continue to recommend Cascade to others.” – Julia Smith Director of HR at Muckle LLP
Muckle LLP is a commercial law firm based in Newcastle upon Tyne. Specialisms include commercial, corporate finance, property, employment, dispute resolution, debt recovery, public sector and private client services. The company has approximately 130 people with a view to increasing that to approximately 200 over the coming 3-5 years.
The growth of the firm meant that there was an increasing requirement for a robust people information and reporting solution. So the investment in HR software and particularly self service would automate and improve processes to free up HR time to focus on HR development and project work.
Muckle LLP has seen a whole host of benefits since adopting the Cascade HR Software:
- People data is now available in one easily-accessible and secure place
- Reporting is superb. Query builder has made a huge difference to the business’ ability to extract, manipulate and report on data. New screens and relevant fields can also be added to capture further important information
- Through self service Muckle LLP has been able to give the business development team access to query builder so that they can extract the various data sets required for tenders
- The Managing Partner and other senior people are now doing their own reporting instead of asking HR. It is so straightforward
- It has also helped Muckle LLP achieve an award for equality and diversity because the firm has been able to rectify any issues surrounding the monitoring of equal opportunities
- Cascade has helped facilitate better monitoring both through reporting and the survey module which enables the client to continually collect data
- The ability to monitor leave and absence is way ahead of where Muckle LLP was twelve months ago
Self service implementation was extremely smooth which is a credit to how intuitive it is as a system.