50 IRIS customers shortlisted for the British Accountancy Awards 2014
We’re so pleased to congratulate the IRIS customers who have been shortlisted at this year’s British Accountancy Awards.
50 IRIS customers have been nominated in the following categories:
- Mid-tier Firm of the Year
- Independent Firm of the Year – Scotland and north England
- Independent Firm of the Year – Wales
- Independent Firm of the Year – South-west
- Independent Firm of the Year – Midlands
- Independent Firm of the Year – South-east
- Independent Firm of the Year – East
- Independent Firm of the Year – Greater London
- Community Award
- The Online Accounting Award
- New Practitioner of the Year
- Practitioner of the Year
- Training Team of the Year
There are a total of 79 UK accountancy practices up for the listed awards categories and IRIS customers represent 63% of the shortlist.
The ‘Independent Firm of the Year – East’ and ‘Independent Firm of the Year – Scotland and north England’ will be particularly difficult for us to call; all of the practices on the shortlist are IRIS customers.
It’s also great to announce that we have been shortlisted for ‘Practice Software Product of the Year’ again this year. Great recognition for all the hard work going on behind the scenes.
The awards hosts:
“Now in their 4th year, the awards attract more than 500 guests from practices all over the country including the small local firms to the larger regional, national and global players. Our criteria have been designed to pinpoint professional development and to highlight those that have demonstrated excellence in their profession during the last 12 months.”
Congratulations to every accountancy practice and individual who has been recognised in this year’s shortlist.
Winners will be announced on 25th November.
We’ll have our fingers crossed!