IRIS crowned winners at the Make a Difference Awards 2023
IRIS Software Group (IRIS) took home the ‘Best Integration of Wellbeing and EDI’ award at this year’s Make a Difference Awards.
Hosted by The Watercooler in association with The Evening Standard, the dazzling awards night in London celebrated individuals and businesses leading the way in workplace culture, mental health and wellbeing.
IRIS was recognised for its commitment to wellbeing and equality, diversity and inclusion. Some of its key initiatives include:
- Celebrating important events throughout the year such as Black History month and Pride
- A Belonging Group of 50 employees who facilitate sessions to explore topics such as inequality and most importantly take action
- Wellbeing support for LGBTQ+ and BAME communities, working families, women and neurodivergent employees
- Hosting events with external speakers on subjects such as allyship and tackling imposter syndrome
- Actively supporting transgender employees throughout their transition by providing mentoring, mental wellbeing support and funding voice coaching
- Each IRIS office has a dedicate social committee who organise fun activities to celebrate national, social and religious days
If you would like to join a company which is passionate about making a difference, click here to explore IRIS’ job vacancies.