IRIS Accountancy Solutions sets the standard for accountancy software at Accountex
23rd May 2018: IRIS Accountancy Solutions, the UK’s leading accountancy software provider is set to cause a stir at Accountex today as it reveals the industry’s most extensive software portfolio for accountancy practices of all sizes.
Following substantial development of its IRIS Accountancy Suite and the acquisition of Taxfiler, the business has created a portfolio to support every size of practice; from micro, small and medium practices to large, regional and the ‘big four’. Its mission is to make accountants’ lives simpler, more effective and more productive.
The move comes as accountancy practices reshape their business models to thrive in the digital economy. Sion Lewis, CEO of IRIS Accountancy Solutions explains, “Accountancy firms are evolving from providing pure compliance services to become strategic advisors for clients.
“To help practices prosper we’ve created tools to automate internal processes, giving them more time to focus on more valuable advisory services. Using technology also means they can unlock client and practice data and gain comprehensive insights into business performance which results in greater efficiency and the foresight to maximise practice direction.”
IRIS has developed its suite of products to suit all sizes of practice:
For micro and small practices, IRIS provides Taxfiler, Keytime, KashFlow and PTP for preparing and filing accounts and tax returns.
For medium-sized practices, accountants can select suitable tools from the IRIS Accountancy Suite to help them evolve beyond compliance service and become client-focused and future-ready businesses through better engagement and collaboration that will attract, manage and serve prospects, clients and staff.
For larger regional and national firms, the IRIS integrated suite of products and services enable practices to digitally manage every step of the client journey, from the first interaction with a prospective client to filing of final accounts.
To help shape the IRIS portfolio, several key milestones have been reached in recent months, these include:
- The first quarterly filing submission in the MTD programme using IRIS Personal Tax completed by Rowleys Chartered Accountants in February 2018.
- Being named as a software agent for HMRC’s MTD pilot and one of the first vendors to support agents with digital submissions.
- In March 2018, IRIS launched an exclusive version of the TolleyLibrary Light Service, providing IRIS and PTP customers instant access to tax data and information, as well as HMRC manuals and UK Parliament Acts.
- The launch of Accountant Go, a practice-branded app designed for accountants to engage and communicate with their clients and provide a single portal to access information and digital tools to help them succeed.
- The IRIS spring update was the most extensive in the firm’s history, adding or enhancing features and compliance compatibility across its Accountancy Suite to increase customer effectiveness and productivity.
- The acquisition of Star Computers which extends the portfolio within IRIS Human Capital Management to offer payroll and HR solutions to an even wider audience, and positions IRIS as the UK’s leading payroll bureau software specialist.
- The acquisition of Taxfiler, the cloud tax and accounts provider for small accountancy practices enabling IRIS to offer a specific solution for the needs of every size of business, from agents and small accountancy practices through to national and international practices.
About IRIS Accountancy Solutions
With over 21,000 customers, IRIS Accountancy Solutions exists to simplify the lives of accountants by making them more efficient and productive. Approximately 44 per cent of all online submissions to HMRC and Companies House are made using IRIS software – the most efficient suite of integrated compliance, productivity and collaboration solutions for accountants to grow and evolve their practice.
IRIS Accountancy Solutions is a division of IRIS Software Group, the largest privately-owned software supplier in the UK and one of the most trusted business-critical software and services providers in the UK today. Through its solutions, the group serves more than 80,000 SMEs, corporates, and payroll bureau customers across a wide range of UK industry sectors. IRIS Software Group offers the greatest range of specialist accountancy, financial management, human resource management and payroll solutions – delivered as a choice of integrated on-premise software and cloud-based applications. These are managed under the leading IRIS, PTP, KashFlow, Keytime, Taxfiler, Cascade, PS Financials, Results Squared, ParentMail and Earnie product brands.
For more details visit iris.co.uk. Follow us on Twitter: @irisaccountants, @irispayroll, @kashflow, @keytime @CascadeHRMS, @PSFinancials, @ParentMail and TaxfilerLtd.