IRIS Software Group named finalist at Personnel Today Awards in partnership with Verosa Leadership
IRIS has been named as a finalist in the ‘Learning and Development’ category at the Personnel Today Awards 2021, in partnership with training provider Verosa Leadership. The winners will be announced at the annual awards ceremony this November at Grosvenor House, London.
Following the end of a tumultuous period that has seen large swathes of the economy locked down and the world of employment transformed by remote working; the awards celebrate and recognise HR teams who’ve led the way with creative solutions in face of the challenges over the past year.
IRIS and Verosa Leadership continued to deliver fun, engaging and interactive training sessions through lockdown, to upskill junior managers right through to senior leaders – and better support performance, increase employee engagement and develop talent.
Following a recent Verosa training programme, a pulse survey showed:
- 100% of participants reported an increase in their confidence and ability to fulfil their line management role
- 100% would recommend the programme to a colleague
- 96% of participants reported an increased ability to provide constructive feedback
- 94% of managers sponsoring participants reported improved ability in their participants to fulfil their line management role
- 91% of participants reported improvements in their ability to set goals for their teams
IRIS was recently certified a Great Place to Work™ and UK’s Best Workplaces™ for Women which confirms employees have a consistently positive experience at the company, trust in management and leadership, effective communications and feel recognised and rewarded.
To find out more about the career opportunities at IRIS, click here.