IRIS Software Group named finalist at the UK IT Industry Awards 2023
IRIS Software Group (IRIS) has been shortlisted for ‘Cloud Innovation of the Year’ at this year’s UK IT Industry Awards for its innovative cloud platform, IRIS Elements.
Hosted by the British Computer Society, the Chartered Institute for IT and Computing, the awards are the largest event in the technology calendar which celebrate organisations and individuals shaping the world of IT, the industry and digital society.
Some of the things IRIS Elements has been recognised for include:
- Being the first UK accountancy product suite to be wholly cloud-based. Its unparalleled ‘hybrid-by-design’ architecture allows firms to transition to the cloud at their own pace.
- Practices can run parts of their operations on desktop and the rest in the cloud, switching between the two depending on the tools they want to use without creating two versions of the truth.
- Since launch, six million tax calculations have been created, 1.8 million end-client records are held in the Elements Practice Management module and 44,000 ID checks have been made via the Elements AML module.
- Achieving a Net Promoter Score of 36 in 2022/23, an outstanding performance for a technology that was surveyed for the first time.
- A community of 300 UK accountancy practices are consulted before any major coding tasks are carried out, ensuring the software meets specific needs and preferences of its users.
To learn more about how IRIS Elements can transform the way you work, click here.