IRIS Software Group takes home the trophy at the Personnel Today Awards 2023
IRIS Software Group (IRIS) has been crowned winner of the ‘Workplace Culture (Larger Employer)’ category at this year’s Personnel Today Awards.
Organised by the UK’s leading HR publication, Personnel Today, the awards celebrate the very best ideas and accomplishments in HR and Learning and Development.
IRIS has been recognised for its dedication to nurturing a strong workplace culture. Some successes from the past year include:
- Running dedicated belonging groups with more than 50 people, focused on creating an inclusive workplace for communities, including LGBTQA+ and BAME
- Partnering with Auticon to hire neurodivergent employees and the National Autistic Society to implement the Autism at Work programme
- Granting employees three ‘Giving Back Days’ to participate in charitable causes, with 426 days contributed and £91,000 donated to causes
- Funding 41 apprenticeships and 7 masterships to support upward social mobility
- Launching its Activate programme to nurture 104 graduates, apprentices and those starting their careers, providing them with resources and guidance to progress
- Supporting 70 employees through Women in Leadership programme and 12 women returning to work after a career break through the Returnship programme
- Partnering with organisations including The Prince’s Trust, The Greater Manchester Combined Authority and Salford University offering work placements
To be part of IRIS’ award winning culture where you can be 100% you and thrive, click here.