IRIS KashFlow Connect
KashFlow Connect is a powerful tool for accountants and bookkeepers to manage and monitor all your IRIS Elements Cashbook and KashFlow clients from a single platform in real time.
A single place to manage your IRIS Elements Cashbook and KashFlow clients
IRIS KashFlow Connect is the ideal tool to increase your practice’s productivity, while increasing collaboration in between your practice and your clients.
Already have a KashFlow Connect Account? Login here
Your Customers Can:
As part of MTD, the deadline for VAT-registered businesses to keep VAT records in digital form has been extended to April 2022, so firms are still heavily focused on supporting clients as they move into the next normal. KashFlow’s new VAT dashboard will enable firms to both meet the MTD mandate now and offer first-class, digitally powered advisory to clients.
- Customise your client’s settings and experience
- Easily capture and convert paper-based records into digital format with our IRIS Snap mobile app
- Log directly in to your client’s KashFlow account
- Publish management reports from KashFlow directly to your client portal
- Update KashFlow with your colours and branding for a white-labelled experience!
- Set up client managers for your practice
- Integrate your KashFlow Connect account with your IRIS Dashboard and import clients’ Trial Balances straight to Account Production. Edit these in KashFlow with an enhanced drilldown
IRIS KashFlow Connect provides instant solutions for:
Customising your client’s settings and experience.
VAT dashboard to manage VAT for all your MTD clients in one centralised area.
Logging directly in to your client’s KashFlow account.
Publishing management reports from KashFlow directly to your client portal.
Benefits of IRIS KashFlow Connect
IRIS KashFlow Accountants can brand their IRIS Elements Cashbook and KashFlow clients accounts with their their logo and colours, reinforcing their brand at every interaction with their clients.
The integration of KashFlow with your IRIS accountancy software means IRIS KashFlow partners can achieve improved levels of productivity. The information their clients feed into KashFlow is automatically updated within their IRIS software.
Growing your practice
Effective tools to help you increase the visibility of your practice to new clients, including a listing into the KashFlow Partner Directory, used by thousands of businesses to search for an accountant.
IRIS KashFlow Partner Programme
The IRIS KashFlow Partner Programme combines our leading, innovative technology and a comprehensive range of benefits and assets designed to help grow your practice and exceed your clients’ expectations.