Learn more about IRIS KashFlow ConnectDo you have any client on KashFlow bookkeeping?
Are you looking to manage all of them from a central place?
IRIS KashFlow Connect is the ideal tool to increase your practice's productivity, while increasing collaboration in between your practice and your clients.
Your Customers Can:
- Customise your client’s settings and experience
- Easily capture and convert paper-based records into digital format with our IRIS Snap mobile app
- Log directly in to your client’s KashFlow account
- Publish management reports from KashFlow directly to your client portal
- Update KashFlow with your colours and branding for a white-labelled experience!
- Set up client managers for your practice
- Integrate your KashFlow Connect account with your IRIS Dashboard and import clients’ Trial Balances straight to Account Production. Edit these in KashFlow with an enhanced drilldown
IRIS KashFlow Connect provides instant solutions for:
Customising your client’s settings and experience.
Running reports such as VAT.
Logging directly in to your client’s KashFlow account.
Publishing management reports from KashFlow directly to your client portal.
Benefits of IRIS KashFlow Connect
IRIS KashFlow partners can brand both KashFlow and their unique practice portal using their logo and colours, reinforcing their brand at every interaction with their client.
The integration of KashFlow with your IRIS accountancy software means IRIS KashFlow partners can achieve improved levels of productivity. The information their clients feed into KashFlow is automatically updated within their IRIS software.
Growing your practice
Effective tools to help you increase the visibility of your practice to new clients, including a listing into the KashFlow Partner Directory, used by thousands of businesses to search for an accountant.
IRIS KashFlow Partner Programme
The IRIS KashFlow Partner Programme combines our leading, innovative technology and a comprehensive range of benefits and assets designed to help grow your practice and exceed your clients’ expectations.