Learn more about myePayWindowmyePayWindow allows you to publish payslips, P60s and other payroll documents electronically from within your IRIS Payroll Professional software to a secure online portal. Once delivered, employees can view their current and historic payslips via a device of their choosing.
How myePayWindow can help your business
• Securely deliver payslips, P60s and other documents to employees as an integral part of the payroll cycle
• Empower employees and reduce dependency on the payroll team for payslip requests, password reset and usernames queries
Employees receiving documents via myePayWindow are firmly in control. They can:
- Securely access all their payroll information 24/7, 365 on the device of their choosing computer, tablet or smartphone
- Access/print to payslips, P60s, P11Ds, work-place pension auto enrolment letters without reverting to the payroll department
Process and distribute payslips, Automatic Enrolment communications and P60s simply, securely and efficiently.
Employees can access important pay information from any location and from any device.
Customise your client portal to your corporate colours and logos so clients recognise your brand, not your software vendor.
Fully secure and GDPR-compliant solution.
Safe and sound
myePayWindow is a fully secure online portal, complete with industry-standard SSL, 2-Factor authentication and encryption of documents during transit – ensuring you’re always confident that your sensitive data is safe.
Access pay information anywhere, any time
The myePayWindow secure portal allows 24/7 access to both current and historic communications, allowing employees to access vital documentation as and when they need it.
myePayWindow provides The Pensions Regulator approved Automatic Enrolment communications, P60 delivery and a comprehensive audit facility, ensuring all communications are both date and time stamped.
Environment and budget friendly
myePayWindow reduces the cost of payslip and communications distribution up to two thirds and help meet company sustainability objectives.
- What steps has IRIS taken to ensure Business Continuity
IRIS has in place appropriate business continuity procedures including daily backups and provides for disaster recovery facilities. The service level agreement terms provided by Rackspace Limited includes 100% availability of the network and repair of any problem hardware component within one hour of identification. Additional time may be required to rebuild a RAID array or to reload operating systems and or applications.
- How is my data protected?
IRIS and Rackspace have invested in multitude of methods to ensure your data is protected. These include:
• Physical Security includes locking down and logging all physical access to the Rackspace data centre
• Network Infrastructure providing availability guarantees backed by aggressive SLAs
• Operational Security creating business processes and policies following security best practices limiting access to confidential information and maintaining tight security
• Environmental Controls implemented to help mitigate against the risk of service interruption caused by fires, floods and other forms of natural disasters
• Security Organisation includes a global security services team tasked with managing operational risk with an information management framework based on ISO 27001
- Is my information available all the time?
IRIS cannot guarantee that access will be available to the myePayWindow and ePayslips Services at all times owing to Internet service interruptions and the need to maintain and upgrade software. However, IRIS will use best endeavours to ensure that the services will be available at least 98% of the time within each calendar month between the hours of 8.00 am and 8.00 pm.
IRIS ensures that routine maintenance and, wherever practicable, upgrades are scheduled for quieter periods between 6th and 20th of any month.
- Where is the data stored?
Hosting for both IRIS Payroll Professional’s myePayWindow and ePayslips services is exclusively UK based, and managed by Rackspace Limited. Their certifications include ISO27001, AICPA-SOC (formerly known as SAS70) and PCI-DSS. For the avoidance of doubt, IRIS has ensured that its engagement of Rackspace as a sub-processor fully conforms to the provisions contained in Article 28 of the GDPR.
- Can I use myePayWindow with my existing payroll product?
Currently myePayWindow only integrates with IRIS Payroll Professional.
- Can I reset passwords on behalf of employees?
You can reset passwords on behalf of employees but the site is designed to allow employees to fully ‘self-serve’. This includes password reset and username queries.
- How long will the documents remain in the myePayWindow portal?
As a data delivery service, automatic data deletion routines ensure that documents are not held longer than necessary, for payroll reports this is no longer than 3 months from the date of upload and 12 months for employee auto-enrollment letters.
Payslip data is retained for the duration of processing of an employee’s employment. When employment ends an employee’s account is deleted 3 months after their leave date (they are notified so that they can download information beforehand) and their data is anonymised after a further 12 months.