We now have even more ways to support you
Last month we launched the new IRIS website which has been designed to provide the ultimate user-friendly experience, with improved navigation and functionality throughout. It also represents the refreshed IRIS brand with the full range of IRIS software all under one roof, allowing you to explore and access detailed information including latest news, videos, updates, guides and more.
This month we would like to highlight our support area, which has been revamped and updated to make it easier than ever to find exactly what you need.
You will find the support content group under three different banners
- GP Software Support – for GP Payroll and GP Accounts software users
- Earnie Software Support – for Earnie and Earnie IQ software users
- Other Payroll & HR Support – for IRIS PAYE-Master, IRIS Payroll Business, IRIS Bureau Payroll, IRIS Payroll Professional, IRIS HR Manager, IRIS P11D and IRIS Bookkeeping software users
Each support section has been organised in the exact same way, making it even easier to find your content especially if you upgrade from one particular piece of IRIS software to another.
We would like to draw particular attention to our brand new KnowledgeBase. This area can save you time having to contact the helpdesk as the answer you are looking for may already be there. It has been built from the ground up and already includes over 250 articles across multiple products and we are adding more on a daily basis. The knowledge base has already received over 1,000 visits since the middle of July! Please bookmark this page in your internet browser for future reference.
Each payroll support section has the following areas to meet your needs:
- RTI FAQs – find all the common RTI queries here
- Latest HMRC news – keep abreast of all announcements from HMRC regarding payroll legislation
- Online Document Library – this area is where you will find product specific documents over a wide range of topics
- Downloads – download the latest version of your software including release notes, this page is where patches will be available as well
- Upcoming changes – what’s coming in the next release? Check out this page to find out.
- System Requirements – this page details the recommended system requirements for your software
Visit the support section to find out more.