IRIS Autumn 2021 release v21.3
The IRIS Accountancy Suite Autumn release version 21.3 includes all legislative updates to ensure your ongoing compliance and some product enhancements based upon user feedback, more detail on these can be found below. It also includes solutions to issues reported in earlier releases.
Update to .NET 4.8
With the Autumn release of IRIS Accountancy Suite, we have upgraded the program to now run with .NET 4.8. Please ensure that your server and workstations are using .NET 4.8 prior to upgrading to IRIS Accountancy Suite v21.3. For more information, please read our System Requirements.
IRIS Accounts Production
Legislation – New Taxonomy
We have applied latest FRC 2021 Taxonomy to support electronic filing of relevant accounts to both Companies House and HMRC
Improved flexibility – Ideas Portal
Driven by your customer Ideas Portal, the following improvements have been implemented to improve flexibility within the software.
- Reference to Shareholders or Members’ Deficit when needed on the Balance Sheet.
- Automatic roll forward of the data screen option for Statement of Retained Earnings, once ticked for the first time.
- Additional Directors or Members’ appointed and resigned since the year end.
- Fixed Asset Investments; Additional Related Undertakings
- Partnership Accounts override Capital Account disclosure in the balance sheet to show as Current Account
Improved Workflow – updated autopilot and default Accounting Standards
To help save you time we have added the following:
- Updated Autopilot streamlining the passage through the Data Screens.
- Defaulting the accounting standard FRS102 s1a for first year/period sets of accounts.
IRIS Business Tax
Research & Development updates
Updates have been made to the RDEC (R&D) feature within Business Tax, any excess brought forward RDEC credit will now be taken into consideration earlier on in the RDEC claim allowing for discharge against CT liability for the period and subsequently taken into consideration when calculating the Net value/Restricted Credit.
Tax legislation and annual updates:
- Updated Dividends databases
- Updates to cater for latest HMRC Specials & Exclusions for Individuals, Partnerships, and Trusts
- Corporation Tax taxonomy updates
- Corporation Tax RIM Artefacts
SEISS (Self Employment Income Support Scheme) Mapping update
To cater for the transfer of SEISS via AP/Btax/Ptax and due to the temporary nature of SEISS we have updated the mapping in business tax to cater for any coronavirus support claims made from a sole trade.
It is now possible to update the mapping globally or for a specific client via Setup | Accounts for self-assessment, for SEISS to transfer directly to box 70.1 on the SA return.
Please note you will need to configure the mapping for SEISS to transfer through.