PTP Spring 23.1 service pack
The IRIS PTP Suite Spring release version 23.1.1 provides you with updates to the latest forms and resolutions to a number of issues, some of which are listed below.
PTP Accounts Production
FRC 2022 Taxonomy
Whilst maintaining our commitment to keeping your software updated with the latest compliance and changes in technology, this release contains the FRC 2022 Taxonomy. After installing this service pack the software will allow you to transition to the latest taxonomy by default and automatically apply the latest appropriate tags.
As with previous taxonomies the software also provides you with the flexibility to alter the default settings to apply appropriate tags. Where you have manually amended tags in the accounts using an older taxonomy and the tag still existing the latest taxonomy, the software will also remember these settings, saving you time.
PTP Tax Return
Tax legislations and annual updates
- The latest 2023 R40 form has been updated and is now available.
- Supporting schedules are no longer displaying ceased bank accounts details.
PTP CT Platform
- The correct rate for Research and Development Expenditure Credit is now applied when calculating notional tax on periods straddling 01/04/2023.
- Validation error 9209 presented for periods straddling 01/04/2023 is no longer occurring.
- Validation error 9417 incorrectly displayed when a value is present in box 329 (The company is chargeable at the small profit rate or entitled to marginal relief), this has now been corrected.