The IRIS Guide to Payroll Outsourcing
Your Guide to Payroll Outsourcing
The key function of payroll is to pay employees accurately and on time. When businesses choose to outsource to IRIS, we achieve this for them with a cost-effective and accurate solution.
That’s why we have put together this free guide to help you better understand the challenges of payroll and how IRIS’s managed solutions can help.
The guide covers:
- Is payroll outsourcing right for your organisation?
- What is outsourcing
- 6 ways outsourcing payroll can change your business
- What to consider when choosing to outsource
- The IRIS outsourcing service
Find out more about how IRIS can help here
Why Choose IRIS?
With 40 years’ experience providing specialist HMRC recognised software and services for a range of businesses, when you choose to join the IRIS family you can be sure you made the right choice.
At IRIS we design all of our own software in-house and use it to run our payroll. This means that we find out about new legislation first, ensuring IRIS clients are one step ahead.
We work with over 1000 organisations in the UK and our CIPP qualified team would love for you to join the IRIS family.
The IRIS Managed Payroll service has an industry-leading average payroll accuracy of 99.9% and we ensure our clients remain compliant by:
- Investing in regular training on the latest payroll legislation
- Running an in-house payroll accreditation scheme
- Provide and manage an auto-enrolment solution
- Supply digital or printed payslips
- Using RTI recognised software
- We have a close working relationship with the HMRC and The Pensions Regulator