PTP Autumn 2021 release v21.3
Our PTP Suite Autumn release version 21.3.201 includes all legislative updates to ensure your ongoing compliance as well as some new features and enhancements, including the latest Accounts and CT Taxonomies, IRIS OpenSpace added to the default printer options and improved security for VAT Filer.
PTP Accounts Production (v21.3.583)
Improved flexibility - Ideals Portal
Driven by your customer Ideas Portal, the following improvements have been implemented to improve flexibility within the software.
- Reference to Shareholders or Members’ Deficit when needed on the Balance Sheet.
- Automatic roll forward of the data screen option for Statement of Retained Earnings, once ticked for the first time.
- Additional Directors or Members’ appointed and resigned since the year end.
- Fixed Asset Investments; Additional Related Undertakings.
- Partnership Accounts override Capital Account disclosure in the balance sheet to show as Current Account.
Improved Workflow - updated Autopilot and default Accounting Standards
To help save you time we have add the following:
- Updated Autopilot streamlining the passage through the Data Screens.
- Defaulting the accounting standard FRS102 s1a for first year/period sets of accounts.
Legislation - new Taxonomy
We have applied latest FRC 2021 Taxonomy to support electronic filing of relevant accounts to both Companies House and HMRC.
PTP CT Platform
Latest CT Taxonomy
This release includes the latest CT Taxonomy which includes the changes around capital allowances for the Super Deduction and Special Rate Allowance.
Updates to the CT600L
The CT600L has been updated in accordance with the latest guidance from HMRC, specifically the treatment of any brought forward expenditure credit and where it is applied in the RDEC calculation steps.
IRIS OpenSpace - default print option
The option to upload documents to IRIS OpenSpace is now included as a selectable default print option. Previously, was automatically selected as the default where IRIS OpenSpace credentials had been entered in the PTP Tax Platform and/or CT Platform.