Keep your payroll running during a crisis
How do you keep your payroll going strong, no matter what the circumstances?
As the COVID-19 outbreak escalates, businesses will likely have to ask staff to self-isolate or be off sick. So your business might have to run with less staff than usual.
How do you ensure your organisation is still operating at peak productivity and carrying out vital compliance work?
How do you continue to ensure your payroll runs on time if your Payroll Team is not able to be in the office?
At IRIS, we’re here to bring certainty for customers despite the uncertain times. We have a few ways to help ensure your business continues as normal.
Work anywhere, anytime
You need your payroll team to be able to work from anywhere, any time. It’s essential that your payroll team can access all your vital IRIS Payroll and Accountancy products, Microsoft software and desktop applications, no matter where they are. We can help you achieve this with IRIS Hosting. All you need is an internet connection and a computer.
Your office PC wherever you are
You want as little interruption as possible – that means ensuring staff have exactly the same system and set up as they are used to in the office. Your payroll team ideally needs to see an identical version of their office PC, meaning their experience is just the same. IRIS can do this for you. With IRIS Hosting, you don’t feel like you’re using a different computer.
Fully secure payroll data
With remote working, it’s even more essential to ensure your client or employees’ payroll data is totally safe and secure. A huge benefit of IRIS Hosting is the added security it provides, you can work safely in the knowledge that your network is being looked after by a company with expertise in cybersecurity.
Protection from cybercrime
Hackers, viruses, ransomware, and other forms of cybercrime are always a concern for businesses. You need to take care that, when your payroll team is set up to work remotely, connections are fully secure and encrypted, so your business remains compliant with strict legislation. IRIS can assist here by offering the highest levels of security and encryption through IRIS Hosting.
We can also run your payroll on your behalf through our IRIS Managed Payroll solution. Our outsourced payroll service utilises a large payroll bureau to ensure you can rely on us to be there week in, week out. You can be confident that our payroll team will make sure your payroll isn’t impacted by COVID-19, guaranteeing accurate and on-time payments while also ensuring compliance with legislation such as Statutory Sick Pay and Holiday Pay.
Whatever the needs of your business, IRIS can support you to ensure you have all the tools, systems, and services you require to meet your business needs, whatever life throws your way.
- Job Retention Scheme extended and HMRC portal goes live
- What businesses need to know about furloughing employees
- Top tips for ensuring a productive payroll team when working from home
- Customer Update: COVID-19 Webinar
- Guides for Furlough Payments
- How is IRIS Managed Payroll prepared for COVID-19?
- Clarifying eligibility for the Job Retention Scheme
- Coronavirus Job retention Scheme
- COVID-19 and the self-employed
- How to ensure your payroll won’t stop during COVID-19
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) & paying employees
- COVID-19: How can practices still serve clients effectively?
- COVID-19: The government will pay 80% of workers’ wages
- How can practices cope as COVID-19 crisis squeezes resources?
- Enable working from home for payroll to avoid business disruption
- IR35 has been postponed to April 2021 due to COVID-19
Get in touch
To find out more about how we can help your organisation look forward with certainty, get in touch