Earnings on Demand Privacy Statement
Effective date: 01/04/2020
IRIS is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. This notice explains how we will collect and use the information should you wish to learn more about IRIS Earnings on Demand from our Partner Hastee Pay Limited.
As an IRIS customer If you wish to understand how IRIS processes your personal data more generally please see our main privacy notice.
Who is the Data Controller?
IRIS Software Group Ltd is the overall controller for the personal information we process, unless otherwise stated. If you have any questions or complaints, you should contact the IRIS Group Data Protection Officer on email@example.com
Why do we collect the personal data?
We require this information to understand your needs and provide a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- If you wish to book a consultation for Earnings on Demand your personal data will be shared with Hastee Pay Limited for the purposes of getting in contact with you/your business.
- we may use the information to improve our products and services; and,
- we may periodically send promotional emails about: rewards and benefits; company information and announcements; new products and services, special offers or other information of interest, using the contact details which you have provided.
What is the lawful basis for collecting the data and why do we collect it?
Under data protection law IRIS must have a lawful basis to collect your personal data. In order to meet the reasons outlined above IRIS relies on the following:
- Consent- This is where the processing is carried out on the bases you have provided consent for IRIS to process the personal data.
- Legitimate Interest- This the where the processing is necessary for IRIS legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of a third party. In this instance IRIS has determined there is a legitimate interest in providing you with information about Earnings on Demand which we feel could be of benefit to your business.
Please see the following section for information on when the legal basis is used to process your data.
What data do we collect and from whom?
|Type of data||Source of data|
|First Name, Last Name, Job Title, work phone number, business email address||We collect this data from you when you complete the consultation form and share this with Hastee Pay Limited. The data is shared with your consent.|
|First Name, Last Name, work phone number, business email address.||As an IRIS customer we will/ may already hold your contact details which will have been obtained in circumstances such as previous negotiations or completing a website form. We process this data to inform you of relevant products and services. Our basis for this is Legitimate Interest.|
With regard to your visit to the Site we may automatically collect the following information:
|We use third-party services to collect internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out such things as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site.||Technical information including the internet protocol (“IP”) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform. Technical & Usage Data from parties such as our analytics providers (including Google), and advertising networks. Identity, Contact, Profile, Financial, Transaction, Usage and Technical Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services. Identity, Contact, Profile, Usage and/or Technical Data from social media platforms which are publicly available or through which you may log in or interact with the Site.|
Who do we share your personal data with?
With your consent we will share your contact details with Hastee Pay Limited so they may contact you about Earnings on Demand.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets; and/or
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of IRIS our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. Hastee Pay Limited have implemented generally accepted standards of technology and operational security in order to protect personal data from loss, misuse, or unauthorised alteration or destruction, in accordance with the requirements of GDPR.
We and Hastee Pay Limited are committed to ensuring that personal data remains protected in accordance with data protection law.
Where we store your personal data?
IRIS use Office 365 Business, which is a subscription plan that allows us to access Office applications such as Word, Excel and SharePoint over the internet.
Hastee Pay Limited store data on third party servers which are generally located within the United Kingdom.
It is possible that the Personal Data collected in relation to you may be transferred, stored and/or processed outside the European Economic Area. In connection with such transfers, we endeavour to ensure that the entities or people to whom we provide Personal Data hold it subject to appropriate safeguards and controls. Whenever we transfer your Personal Data out of Europe to countries that have not been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for Personal Data by the European Commission, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by implementing the following safeguards, Standard Contractual Clauses or the Privacy Shield for data that may be transferred to the US.
Full information on which cookies are used is available along with guidance about how you can set your browser to refuse all or some cookies (but that may affect some use of the Site).
How long is my personal data kept for?
Please see the IRIS retention schedule.
If your business enters into a contract with Hastee Pay Limited, they will retain the data for as long as is necessary to provide the service to your business and to meet any legal or regulatory obligations.
If after booking a consultation you do not wish to pursue Earnings on Demand we will ensure your data is not held for longer than necessary by Hastee Pay Limited.
What rights do I have in relation to my data?
You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- A right to access certain of your personal data held by us;
- A right to receive certain personal data in machine-readable format;
- A right to have inaccurate personal data rectified;
- A right to object to processing of personal data where the lawful basis for our processing is a legitimate interest. We may however still process your personal data where there are other relevant lawful bases for processing your personal data or where we have compelling grounds to continue processing your personal data in our interests that are not overridden by your rights, interests or freedoms, but in such circumstances we will inform you of this;
- A right to have certain personal data erased where it is no longer necessary for us to process it, where you have withdrawn your consent pursuant to the below, where you have objected pursuant to the above, where your personal data has been unlawfully processed, or where erasing your personal data is required in accordance with a legal obligation; and
- Where we have specifically requested your consent to process your personal data and have no other lawful conditions to rely on you have the right to withdraw this consent.
If you are unsure about your rights or are concerned about how your personal data may be processed you should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org Where you make a request in respect of your rights we will always verify your identity and we may also ask that you clarify your request. If you are unsatisfied with the response from us you may contact your local supervisory authority in respect of personal data, which, in the UK, will be the Information Commissioner’s Office.