New v11.1 software release focuses on innovation features to improve productivity and ensure lagislative compliance.
IRIS Software Group, the market leader in accountancy and payroll solutions, has launched an updated version of its award winning flagship product IRIS Accountancy Suite. IRIS Accountancy Suite v11.1 is available from today and – with the fundamental commitment to add value – introduces a number of new features including a client dashboards module, simplified accounts production tools and fully editable audit reports, aimed at providing efficiencies and boosting productivity within practices. The latest accountancy software also includes over twenty major compliance updates following the introduction of high profile legislative requirements such as RTI real-time payroll reporting. Phill Robinson, CEO of IRIS Software Group, said: “Through understanding our customers needs, we have developed the product to directly respond to what they need to make their businesses more efficient – whether that’s saving time when adding clients or seamless integration with other tools for increased efficiencies. IRIS continues to invest heavily in development in order to provide new capabilities that deliver increased value and benefit to our customers. This update reflects our commitment towards innovation that makes our users’ lives easier and businesses better.” New capabilities in detail
- New client dashboards module – users will now be provided with summary information of their client base directly from within the IRIS OpenPortal area. Financial indicators, tax position and WIP balances will all be visible from the dashboards, as well as a function to conduct a quick search for a customer by reference number, UTR or National Insurance number.
- Cloud-based tools – the new version brings a number of desktop updates, as well as integration with a growing number of cloud tools, such as IRIS OpenSpace – the online file sharing and document collaboration system. Users will be able to upload documents automatically to IRIS OpenSpace directly from within their client dashboards.
- Client creation wizard – available in the IRIS Accounts Production, IRIS Business Tax and IRIS Company Secretarial modules, the client creation wizard is designed to improve efficiencies. The new functionality includes a unique capability that will allow users to create new clients by importing client details directly from Companies House – further reducing the time needed, and also eliminating the potential for mistakes.
- Fully editable audit reports – understanding and responding to the specialised needs of accountancy practices, IRIS has developed Accountancy Suite v11.1 to include fully editable audit reports. This means that when accounts are prepared that are then audited they can easily edit data to the exact format required. For example, the name of iXBRL tagged items can be simply changed without losing tagging information.
- RTI compliant payroll – IRIS has worked closely with HMRC to ensure all payroll products are RTI compliant prior to the April 2013 deadline.IRIS Payroll for Accountants is a comprehensive bureau solution for accountants offering a client payroll service with integration to IRIS Personal Tax and the IRIS OpenBooks online bookkeeping solution.
Alongside these new features, IRIS Accountancy Suite v11.1 also included 22 legislative compliance updates. Now fully compliant with all requirements for the 2013/4 tax year, this includes rates and allowances, calculations, self-assessment and PAYE, electronic filing, dividends, RPI, tax districts database, RTI compliance and changes arising from the Autumn Statement. For more information on IRIS Accountancy Suite v11.1 visit our Accountancy Suite support page.
For information on all IRIS products for accountants, please visit www.iris.co.uk/accountants