Our training packs cover the how and the why of payroll year end within your IRIS payroll software, with different packs available to suit your needs. Learn all about the legislation updates for 2021/22 during our 1-hour webinar, available at an early bird price of £119 + VAT up to the 31st January , regular pricing £149 + VAT 1st February – 5th April.
How can IRIS help you run a smooth payroll year end
and update you on the latest legislation changes?
Payroll Year End adds a lot of additional pressure on payroll professionals. For veterans or first timers alike, getting it right first time can be a challenge; in the wake of COVID-19, however, this year your year-end will inevitably lead to challenges around the CJRS, legislative changes, deadlines, P60’s and corrections.
As an employer running payroll, your key duties are to:
- Report to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) on the previous tax year (which ends on 5 April)
- Give your employees a P60
- Prepare for the new tax year, which starts on 6 April
Our training packs support you to get it right first time, every time.
- Dedicated time with a consultant (2 hours) to help you perform reconciliation and year end procedures.
- Legislation webinar: Learn all about the updates for the 2021/22 tax year.
- An in-depth product specific webinar to help you prepare and process your payroll year end.
- Step-by-step guide: A guide outlining the steps you need to take to complete your payroll year end, including how to download and install your IRIS payroll software, how to perform a year-to-date reconciliation check, how to file RTI year-end return, how to start the 2021/22 tax year, how to publish your P60s and more.
- Earlier Year Update video: Making corrections to previous years’ payroll is one of the more complex payroll tasks. Our essential video will guide you through all these steps.
- Video recordings: Watch and re-watch at your own convenience
- Year End Installation guides, release notes including new functionality
- Key Payroll Legislation: quick reference guide – including important deadlines
Early Bird Price (up to 31st January) – £599 + VAT
Regular Pricing (1st Feb – 5th April) – £699 + VAT
Limited Availability – book now
Our Gold Support package
With very limited spaces, our Gold Support Service offers a one to one offsite Technical Support Consultant you assist you through the year end process. Call 0344 225 1525 to book now.
The Gold Support Service provides:
- Prompt, personal support from a dedicated named experienced technical consultant
- Assistance concerning any post implementation queries you may have
- Resolutions to any post project queries quickly and efficiently
- A dedicated priority support telephone and email address
Full cover for 2 months – £525 + VAT