IRIS Cascade Q1 2021 Product Update
January – March 2021 Update
We are constantly striving to enhance the functionality IRIS Cascade delivers to its users. This product update provides information on new features, enhancements and fixes developed during January to March 2021.
All new features and enhancements arise from feedback and suggestions from customers.
We’re continually fixing bugs, improving security and enhancing features. Full details of all major releases can be found on your Community Portal.
This release includes a selection of enhancements, change lab items, bug fixes and new UI updates including:
- 25+ improvements have been made to the new UI (User Interface)
- Scheduled reports can now be sent password protected
- Entitlement years list now truncates to show buttons below
- Student loan plan 4 has been added
- Starters checklist has been updated
- Half day average holiday pay issue has been resolved
We have also completed work on payroll legislation changes for the 2021/2022 tax year with this release.
The following Year End and legislation guides can be found on the Community Portal:
- IRIS Cascade Payroll Web Year End Guide 2020-2021
- IRIS Cascade Legislation Guide 2021-2022
This release includes a selection of enhancements, bug fixes, new UI updates including:
- EPS Date driven totals
- Legislation enhancements
- P60 amendments for 2020/2021 tax year
- Various new UI improvements
- Link to release notes site in new UI
- New UI cache now refreshes automatically
- Cascade now uses branding settings favicon
- Allow renaming of Cascade/MyCascade buttons
- Privacy notice update
We are continuing work on payroll legislation changes for the 2021/2022 tax year and have included some of these changes within this release.