I am unable to plan jobs or edit diary bookings in IRIS Staff Planning?
In order to plan jobs and edit diary bookings in IRIS Staff Planning you must have the relevant staff permissions enabled. These permissions are:
– Can Plan Jobs – Yes/No
– Can Edit Diary Bookings for other staff members – Yes/No
To enable the permissions, follow these steps:
1. Open the IRIS Main Menu
2. Select System Maintenance
3. Select Staff | Staff Maintenance
4. Select the staff member you would like to change, and then click on the View button
5. Select the Privileges tab
6. Place a tick against the appropriate permissions, then click on the ‘Save’ button
Share This Page
Looked After Call
Looked After Call helps local authorities meet their duty under the Children Act 1989 to safeguard and monitor looked after children. Our flexible and cost-effective approach to data collection, and secure, accurate, timely reporting allows Virtual Schools to identify trends and action early interventions.